Glaz X Female Reader

A/N: This was requested to me, and after this one shot there will be 3 more female readers:) I hope you enjoy it and have a good day (P.S The Black Devils book just finished today go check it out if you enjoyed it!" Thx-Ipzenzay.

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(C/N)- Country Name

*****

(Y/N) has been doing art classes for a long time it was in fact quite difficult considering that she didn't to well in art class in school. But nevertheless she pushed through it so she can one day become a great artist and perhaps make money off of selling her pantings. Art meant a lot to (Y/N). She thought that even if you are moving in any sort of way you are creating art. She loved watching Kung Fu movies and would picture in her mind about drawing the kicks, punches, and flips in a note book. Her favorite kind of Kung Fu was Shaolin Kung Fu due to it's explosive like nature. Even if she can't draw so well it did give her a purpose like state to get better so it can pay off in the long run. 

But art wasn't just drawing to her... Dancing and music were considered art whenever she put on her electronic music in her car or heavy bass songs she would enjoy dancing and singing along with the song due to her being a very happy girl in life. Sadly (Y/N) struggled very much in her younger days. Growing up in a very poor area in (C/N) she had to learn how to survive on what she had or die with nothing. Her father abandoned her at the age of 3 and her mother was left in debt. (Y/N)'s mother wasn't able to pay off the debt forcing her to leave the house and move to a small apartment where only 2 months later she had to leave that apartment due to rent problems. (Y/N) never deserved any of this, she was too innocent and even in the hardest of days she was the girl who had the brightest smile. 

Although her smile disappeared for a year when she turned 12 years old when her mother died due to a person robbing her at gun point. One bullet could change a persons life despite if they are innocent or guilty of the worst. Thats when (Y/N) saw life in a completely different way... (Y/N) realized that life was so fragile like thin glass and it could break in the blink of an eye. (Y/N) developed a minor form of anxiety and later PTSD due to a local shooting one year later after her mother died. (Y/N) swore to herself never to speak of that event because she clearly remembers seeing one person who was someone who gave her guidance through the hardest parts of life, die right in front of her. 

*****

(Y/N) arrived to her apartment after a long day of work and opened her door and set her things down on her purse. Her job was beyond boring, she worked in an office and was the manager of expenses. She thought that she went college to study economics and business but of course life changed her plans and she got stuck with being a manager at boring company. Feeling like she needed to take a shower she slipped off her clothes and jumped in the shower where the hot water relaxed her and soothed her muscles. She grabbed her shampoo and conditioner and cleansed her hair removing anything that made it dirty. Next she grabbed her sponge and washed her body. Sometimes as she was in the shower she would imagine being with a man and how he would have strong muscles and would hold her and made sure that she felt safe and warm but most of all loved.

The next day (Y/N) woke up feeling refreshed and happy knowing that it is her favorite day, Saturday. This day she took art classes, with that she jumped out of bed and rushed to get her clothes on and grabbed her purse and phone along with her wallet and went over to the art class. She arrived right on time where she saw a new man who looked very handsome and tall, and she could already fantasize what his body looked like. His face was sharp and defined and he had large muscles and was already drawing on a canvas. God how handsome! (Y/N) opened the door and walked inside the art class feeling like her legs were jelly after seeing the handsome man. She walked over to her table to see the man glance at her for a quick second and then go back to his art.