Nokk X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

******

No one understood why the Danish girl hid her face. Many wondered if it was so she could remain mysterious and unknown. While others thought that she was hiding her face because of battle scars that made her look like a monster. This women's name... Nokk, applied perfectly to her. She was silent, and dangerous, like death lurking in the dark. But nobody knew that she had a soft spot for falling love. Funny how such a well trained and stone cold operator couldn't help but fall in love with one man. 

Nokk sat down in the cafeteria of the Rainbow Six base with a tray of food set on the table. She pulled her hood forward to conceal her face which didn't matter considering that she was wearing a balaclava. The rest of the operators were sitting down in the cafeteria as well as they decided to talk and eat. All of a sudden Harry the director of Rainbow Six walked in to the cafeteria and called for everyones attention. 

Harry: "Excuse me everyone. I'm sorry to disturb you during your meal time but we have a new recruit. His name is (Y/N) (L/N) also known as Basilisk. Care to introduce yourself?"

Next to Harry was Basilisk who wore his woodland camo uniform that covered all of his skin, and a green ski mask that covered all of his head and neck but left decent open size for his eyes to see. His knees and elbows had padding and a plate carrier with magazines and other military accessories that customized for his liking. He soon stepped forward as he adjusted his helmet and fixed his gloves. 

Basilisk: "Hello everyone. You already know my name so I'll tell you more. I'm an operator from MARSOC who served with them for 5 years. I am currently 24 years old. That's all."

Harry: "Alright then, if anyone has more questions don't be afraid to ask him. Have a good day."

Harry left the cafeteria while the rest of the operators went back to eat or talk to Basilisk. 

Ela: "Hi (Y/N), uh my name is Ela Bosak I'm from the JW GROM. It's nice to meet you."

Basilisk: "Nice to meet you too. I've worked with JW GROM before and I have to say that you Polish are very well mannered and nice."

Ela: "Aww thank you. Well manners are important even on the field."

(Y/N) nodded his head as Valkyrie walked up to him and started to talk to him.

Valkyrie: "Sup (Y/N) my names Meghan Castellano I'm from the Navy SEALs."

Basilisk: "Nice to meet you too Ms.Castellano."

Valkyrie: "So tell me what do you look for in a women?"

Basilisk: "Umm I don't know I uh-."

Valkyrie: "Oh please I'm only joking, though it was nice to see the MARSOC freeze up."

Valkyrie playfully pushed his chest and was amazed on how defined his pecs were. Her face turned pale and a trickle of sweat ran down her forehead.

While in the background Nokk looked at the girls attempt to flirt and thankfully it wasn't going to well. Nokk quietly laughed at how Meghan was sweating and how Ela could barely talk to him because of how she was shy. Thankfully the two girls walked away from (Y/N) after they got embarrassed. Nokk was about to start eating until she saw Ela come towards her.

Ela: "Hey there Nokk. Watcha doing?"

Nokk: "Nothing..."

Ela: "Well instead of doing nothing why don't you go talk to the new member. He's very nice and I bet he's very handsome underneath his mask."