Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six PT.II

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

.....

PREVIOUSLY

(Y/N): "So what should we do?"

Dokkaebi: "I know exactly what we can do."

.....

(Y/N): "So Grace what are we going to do?"

Dokkaebi: "Ela make sure to keep up."

Dokkaebi smiled in a mischievous way that (Y/N) for some odd reason completely enjoyed. She quickly grabbed his hand and led (Y/N) and Ela back to her room. (Y/N) was confused as to what was happening, no girl in his life had ever held his hand nor wanted to spend time with him. 

(Y/N): "Uhh Grace where are we going?"

Dokkaebi: "Shhhh I'll show you."

(Y/N) and Ela continued to follow Grace until they finally reached her room. Grace pulled (Y/N) inside for a quick inside but left her door open. While the two were inside Ela walked inside and saw that Dokkaebi pulled something out of her nightstand. Apparently she had airplane tickets that she was saving.

Dokkaebi: "I was granted R and R for two weeks and I wanted to head back to Korea with some friends. But a lot of them are heading back home to spend time with family and what not."

(Y/N): "That's nice. I hope you enjoy Korea."

Dokkaebi: "Well I got three tickets and I don't want to go alone so... I'm inviting you and Ela to come with me."

(Y/N): "Wait seriously?!"

Ela: "Geez Grace that's very considerate of you."

Dokkaebi: "No no I just want to spend time with the friends I have here because who knows what will happen in the future."

(Y/N): "I don't know what to say Grace. I've... I don't know."

Dokkaebi: "Well check in with Meghan before you decide to come. I don't want her getting mad and snapping me in half like a toothpick."

(Y/N): "Don't worry I will. But I have a question."

Dokkaebi: "What is it?"

(Y/N): "We just met a day ago and now you're inviting me to another country. Why?"

Dokkaebi: "We're not gonna be going now or anytime soon. Vacation for all operators is in 6 months so we have time to make a friendship."

As she said that, Grace gently patted (Y/N)'s shoulder before they left her room. The trio made their way down to the cafeteria and sat down at a table with other operators who were friends of Ela and Dokkaebi. Grace wanted to get some more information from (Y/N), so she began to bombard him with questions.

Dokkaebi: "So (Y/N), you ever have a girlfriend?"

(Y/N) couldn't think of a way to answer her. The truth was that he's never had a girlfriend. Yet he didn't want to say no, so lying seemed like a better option.

(Y/N): "I-uhh. Thought about having one, but I wasn't lucky."

Great why'd I say that?!

Dokkaebi: "What do you mean you weren't lucky?"

(Y/N): "I've never really talked to any women in my life except my mom and family. And no girl has ever asked me out nor wanted to talk to me. So yeah."