Fuze X Male Reader

A/N: Sorry for the long wait @Wutthefreck I hope you enjoy!-Ipzenzay.

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

(Y/N) was scared out of his mind due to the situation he was in. He just remembers going to the store and all of a sudden two men wearing white masks grabbed him, injected him with some liquid and threw a bag over his head. The next minute he woke up in a rundown apartment where the walls were rotting and had the wallpaper falling off. The place smelled of chlorine and he was cold and wet. More men wearing white masks came up to the room where he was in started talking to each other. (Y/N) was able to pick up on what they were talking about and pretended to not listen while the whole time he was. This information could be very useful... (Y/N) still had the bag on his face as his legs and arms were tied up with ropes that made his wrists wrists hurt due to the friction. A strange sound of something being planted above him frightened (Y/N) and the soldiers near by.

The two white masks looked at each other and ran away from the room as fast as they could knowing the terrible outcome that will occur. But for some reason nothing happened... (Y/N) just stayed on the ground as he shook in fear with a couple of tears rolling down his face. This is it this is where I die... (Y/N) took this time to remove the bag over his head and look around the room for perhaps a way to escape. But first he had to remove the bindings on his wrists and legs. (Y/N) looked around the room to find a piece of shattered glass on the ground and moved his way over to it as fast as he could. With a few worm like motions he finally made it to the piece of glass and used his strength to reach and finally cut his wrists and then his legs free from captivity. Now was the hard part, surviving. He needed something to defend himself, quickly thinking he grabbed the piece of glass again and proceed to the exit of the room.

(Y/N): "Ok (Y/N) you can do this, just think about it like a video game right? Except I don't respawn how pleasing."

(Y/N) kept hold of the knife as he saw a guard outside of his room who was playing on his phone all of sudden the guard jumped as a weird looking cat appeared on his phone with some Korean writing on the bottom of that cat. (Y/N) took this as an opportunity and went up to the guard and stabbed him with the sharp side of the glass in the neck. (Y/N) was shocked at this rush he felt from killing that man but as well he felt guilt and a little bit of sorrow. The guard held on to his neck as he kept bleeding out while making gurgling sounds which disturbed and sickened (Y/N). He took a deep breath before stepping over the now dead body of the guard and went to sneakily leave the building before he saw two more guards patrolling the area. (Y/N) sweared in his head and went to an empty broom closet before he closed the doors and made zero sound.

He could hear the footsteps passing by and for some reason stop at the closet. (Y/N) heart stopped beating for a second as his body felt weak and filled with anxiety. He had to remember that this was life and not some video game where if he was caught he could restart and do it differently, this was a life or death situation. The guard who stopped at (Y/N)'s position went to open the door until a bullet hit him in the head killing him in an instant. The poor (Y/N) who was scared, confused, and just wanted a way out, saw a tall buff man wearing a green camo uniform with a BMX like helmet carrying an AK-12. The man grabbed (Y/N) and began extracting him to the LZ (Landing Zone) where a helicopter was standing by. (Y/N) was placed on the helicopter as he looked at the man who extracted him.