Ash X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

Ash or Eliza Cohen, always puzzled (Y/N) with her actions. Whenever he was around her she would become socially awkward and would often avoid eye contact with (Y/N). (Y/N) never really noticed Ash features when she was around him, but the day when he asked her a question and when she went to answer, he noticed that her cheeks were almost as red as her hair. He knew something was up but he didn't want to push it and perhaps scare Eliza off. (Y/N) was somewhat interested in Ash. Sure, she was too strict and that was something he could agree with along with many of the operators in Rainbow Six, but she was never strict with him. (Y/N) sat down on his bed and grabbed his (F/W) and started to clean it, as he was about to finish a knock distracted him at his front door. Sighing in annoyance from not completing his task he got up from his bed and walked over to his and opened seeing Ash with a blushing face. 

(Y/N): "Oh hey Eliza what's up?"

Ash: "H... Hi, I'm good how are you?"

(Y/N): "I was just cleaning my gun, but why are you here?"

Ash: "Sorry I can leave if you want."

Ash was about to leave before (Y/N) grabbed her right arm. Her heart jumped and her legs became weak as she felt something weird, an emotion she never felt before. She turned back around to look at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude it's just that why do you get so nervous around me?"

Ash: "I get nervous around you because I think you are very handsome, and I like you..."

(Y/N): "Ok then umm... Would you like to get some coffee?"

Ash felt happy knowing that he was asking her out, she didn't even care that he wasn't Jewish unlike her.

Ash: "Yeah lets go!"

Ash yipped like a little child ready to go the park and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and left the base in a hurry. They arrived at a local coffee shop called "Spark" as they walked in Ash noticed that they were still holding hands and very quickly she let go. (Y/N) noticed how cute this little red head was and just wanted to hug her. They finally sat down at a table where they both got their favorite coffees and pastries. Ash loved her sugar, she got a mocha and a chocolate scone with sugar sprinkled on the top. While (Y/N) got a latte and a biscuit that tasted superb and pleased his taste buds. Their eyes met and (Y/N) was left awestruck at this women beauty. Her eyes were brown and pretty to look at, but as (Y/N) looked closer into her eyes their was a sense of fire. Even with the beauty of this cute redhead, he knew that she was still going to be the strong and rough as nails lady... But who knows she can change, but this thought to (Y/N) felt very fake knowing she won't change. She was just to serious...

(Y/N): "Um Eliza can I ask you a question?"

Ash: "Yeah whats up?

(Y/N): "Well I just want to know, why are you so strict and why do you hate some operators back at Rainbow?"

Ash: "*Sigh*  It's because of my military experience back in Jerusalem. I used the military as a way to avoid my life back at my house. My mother and father both had political roles so yeah thats why, I just wanted to live the military life to the fullest. And to answer your second question I just hate some of the operators back at base... Too stubborn, too annoying, too loud, or just too old. "