Caveira X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

It was all in the heat of the moment for Caveira or Taina off the field and (Y/N), as they were defending a valuable hostage from the White Masks. Waves and waves of enemies started closing in on their position where it got so brutal that (Y/N) had to move the hostage to a corner of the room where a deployable shield was set up. Then everything stopped the enemies stopped advancing on their position and retread out of the house.

Caveira: "What I don't get it?"

(Y/N): "I got a bad feeling about this."

As he said that a White Mask wearing a bomb vest very quickly rushed up to (Y/N) and detonated it. The White Masks body was blown up into pieces as its legs and insides were all over the room. Caveira watched in horror as she saw her partner get pushed back by the force of the explosion and without hesitation she rushed over to (Y/N) only to be met with a disturbing image. (Y/N)'s right arm was completely gone parts of flesh and bone were hanging while the sleeves were ripped from the shrapnel. Along with this disgusting wound (Y/N) received, he was in a dazed state. He was finally able to gain back his conscious only to be met with a sharp pain on his right arm... Or what was left of it. In a moment of desperation Caveira grabbed his left hand and pleaded for him...

Caveira: "(Y/N) listen to me you're ok, you're ok!"

(Y/N) couldn't comprehend the situation he was in, there was pain in his arm, his head was spinning, while his breaths became heavier and heavier by the minute. He didn't even realize the shrapnel that cut into the right and left side of his face. Caveira kept holding on to his hand trying to sense the spark of life in him she wanted to say something to him, knowing that today may be the last time she might ever say it.

Caveira: "(Y/N), I... I love you, I really do, I love you, so please live for me so we can be together do you understand me?"

Caveira's voice was broken with sadness as her eyes started to fill with tears. She knew this wasn't the end, not for him and not for her. Doc and Rook rushed into the room with a stretcher only to be shocked with the situation they witnessed. Doc was a excellent medic who saw many things, but for some reason this felt different for him.

Caveira: "Help me please!"

Caveira pleaded with sadness as her tears rolled down her face which created little streaks in her skull that was painted on her face. Doc and Rook picked up (Y/N) and put him on the stretcher but (Y/N) screamed in pain as he was lifted up. Caveria's heart broke with the screams and cries of pain coming from the man she loves. Rook ran to the room where the hostage was, and carried him to the helicopter, where the stretcher that contained (Y/N) was being placed on the floor of the helicopter.

*****

(Y/N), Caveira, Doc and Rook were riding in the helicopter returning back to base after a successful mission but it came with a cost. Caveira kept holding (Y/N)'s left hand which felt soft and Doc with the help of Rook, were able to patch up (Y/N)'s damaged arm but they desperately needed the hospital back at the Rainbow Six base. The helicopter landed and once again (Y/N) screamed as he was lifted up and taken the ER of the base, where professional doctors, surgeons, and prosthetist, were waiting for the injured operator. Hours had passed and with the remaining bone of the arm had to get sawed off and the wound was sealed up but thankfully a prosthetic arm was placed on. The prosthetic arm looked fresh, clean, and incredibly futuristic as well it fit very snug. (Y/N) felt scared at first but got used to and even tried tugging on the arm to see if it would come off but it didn't even budge.

(Y/N): "Wow! Who ever did this knows what they're doing."

Doc came into the room and saw (Y/N) examining his arm.

Doc: "How are you big boss?"

(Y/N): "Hehe I'm good, umm what happened?"

Doc: "Well a suicide bomber ran up to you and blew up. The hostage is safe but with your arm we had to amputate what was left of it and give you a new arm that has many features that I know you will enjoy."

Doc handed him a paper packet that was filled with instructions and tips about the arm. Doc said his goodbyes and left the room where Caveira stepped in without her face paint and was wearing a t-shirt, converse sneakers, and some skinny blue jeans. (Y/N) eyed Taina as the jeans she was wearing made her hips and thighs look large. She walked over to him and sat down on a chair next to his side. There she looked at him with her brown eyes as he looked back with his (E/C). All of a sudden she leaned in for a kiss, (Y/N)'s eyes widened in surprise as he never expected such an action from her. Her lips were plump and sweet and with that (Y/N) closed his eyes and allowed Taina to take over in this kiss. After separating from kissing that lasted 2 minutes (Y/N) breathed heavily and breathed in the air that he craved. They continued to look into each others eyes as they kissed again but this one was more passionate than ever. (Y/N) and Taina didn't even realize that Harry the director stepped inside the room.

Harry: "Ahem, Mr. (L/N) I have some news for you."

(Y/N): "What is it?"

Harry: "Well (N/N), you are honorably discharged due to your injury."

(Y/N) sighed in annoyance knowing that he worked harder than ever just to earn a spot in Rainbow Six, but yet here he is being discharged.

(Y/N): "Great thanks Harry."

Harry: "I'm very sorry but look on the bright side sir."

(Y/N): "And that is?"

Harry: "Well you have a bionic arm instead of no arm, you will be able to live a civilian life but you will still have some of your special forces abilities purchasing guns, etc... And you may have a girlfriend."

(Y/N): "The last one sounds perfect."

Taina looked at him and kissed him again with love and happiness knowing that for once in her life she has a boyfriend who doesn't get scared by her job or appeal.

*****

2 years passed and (Y/N) was living a simple life. Granted, he still trained a lot with guns, physical fitness, CQC, and he enjoyed playing video games. He loved playing one game that felt relatable to him. He even enjoyed the name that video game character had "Big Boss". As (Y/N) turned off the Xbox where he was playing Call of Duty Warzone, Taina his beloved fiancé came through the door and sat next to him on the couch. She placed down a bag filled with Chinese food and some wine where they planned to have a date night. Taina was in awe of how this man could melt her heart with his looks which were very handsome and even his love he shows her. Even if (Y/N) has a couple of cuts on his face and a bionic arm, he was a tall man, with a broad shoulders, a shredded body, and handsome chiseled jawline where Taina at times would like to caress.

Life was good for (Y/N) he had everything he wanted ever since he was just a little boy. He has a fiancé and a civilian life with a special forces background. Taina took off her shoes and rested her legs on (Y/N)'s lap as she began to eat some noodles. A movie was playing in front of them which was packed with action and moments like these reminded (Y/N) of how special life could be and even in the darkest places, he could find light which brought happiness and balances to everything.

(Y/N): "I love you Taina."

Caveira: "I love you too."

I always will