Frost X Male Reader

A/N: Hello everyone I hope you are having a great day or night, but due to a request Frost will be very overprotective and a "Yandere" to (Y/N). Anyways enjoy this one shot!

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

(C/N)-Country Name

(D/N)-Daughter Name

(S/N)-Son Name

*****

Frost was the codename of Tina Lin. An experienced operator from JTF2 and in Team Rainbow where she battled the White Masks along with other operators from around the world. One operator who came from (C/N) struck her eye. It was love at first site for Tina but (Y/N) never saw anything for Frost. Everyone knew her for being a very loving person who respected everybody and had a very friendly persona. Frost had nice brown eyes and a very beautiful face that lots of men wished their girlfriends had. She has the experience of a hunter, often spent hunting in Canada where she was a little girl with her father, where he taught her everything about traps. Frost would one day use this as an advantage... (Y/N) or (N/N) was doing a training simulation with 9 other operators where in the end was only (Y/N) and Frost. The objective was simple just secure the objective thats all. So (Y/N) ran to the objective room where he began to secure it monitoring the area for Frost, while trying to look for her traps. Her "Welcome Mats" were basically modified bear traps, and would be proven to be very affective against enemies, but in simulations operators made sure to check the ground for a surprise. 

All of a sudden (Y/N) walked in to a welcome mat where the trap slammed his legs and brung him to the ground. (Y/N) grabbed his legs and tried to pry the trap open only for his radio ear piece to say that the objective room was contested... (Y/N) began to freak out a little bit as he saw Frost walk up to him with her shotgun in hand. Tina grabbed (Y/N) by his collar of his uniform where looked at him with a soft look and shot him in the chest with her shotgun. The round finally ended and Frost helped the trapped man where he got up and grabbed his (F/W) and walked away from her. This angered her and when she saw Dokkaebi flirting with (Y/N) she became enraged knowing that only she can have only have him and no one else. Frost felt a tap on her shoulder from one of her friends and made plans for later in the day. As her friend walked away she eyed down (Y/N) as he walked out of the training room to back to his dorm room of the base. 

*****

Frost snuck her way into his room as she watched him sleep. She even placed a welcome mat at the entrance of (Y/N) door just incase if Dokkaebi or anyone else tried to sneak in. Her knife was in her hand as she twirled it seeing (Y/N) flip onto his right side as he slept peacefully. His hair looked a little messed up as he slept which made Frost giggle very quietly to avoid making any noise to wake up her soulmate. This wasn't the first time where she snuck into his room to watch him sleep or even watch him take a shower where he wasn't looking. She loved his body and rock hard abs as the water hit his body, giving a nice show to Tina. She pulled out a notebook and with a pencil she made her 558th tally mark indicating the amount of times she watched him sleep. Oh I remember how happy I was when I reached 500 tallies! The crazy women stayed in his room for two more minutes as she decided it was her time to leave. She picked up her welcome mat and left the room, but before she did, she placed a kiss on his cheek before silently opening the door and sneaking out like a ninja.