Caveira X Male Friend Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

*****

Taina and (Y/N) have been friends and workers from BOPE for a long time. They've been through everything together wether it was on the field or in training they were the greatest friends. Although for some time (Y/N) and Caveira had to split up due to her getting a spot in Rainbow Six. That day hurt her badly, but when (Y/N) told her that she has to take this job to better the world and her future she realized that he was right. After saying her goodbyes she left off to join Rainbow Six...

Caveira: *Sigh*

Valkyrie: "Whats wrong, rough day?"

Caveira: "Yeah I am it's just that... I don't know."

Valkyrie: "Well how about this, we are getting a new recruit!"

Caveira: "So?"

Valkyrie: "This guy is from BOPE too, his codename is Takedown."

Caveira: "Oh nice another BOPE operator when does he join?"

Valkyrie: "Tomorrow so be kind towards him ok?"

Caveira: "Alright mom don't need to yell at me."

The strong muscular blonde women pulled out her phone to see more information about this Takedown guy, but she only got his codename and his arrival date. A whole day passed and Caveira was a little bit anxious to hear about this takedown, last night she kept thinking that it was (Y/N), although it could be someone else. Harry called the operators down to cafeteria to meet the new recruit. Taina and Meghan walked towards the cafeteria to see the new recruit standing next to Capitao and talking with Rook. 

Harry: "Good morning everyone I hope you slept well, but today as you have heard we have a new recruit from BOPE. So why don't you introduce yourself.

(Y/N): "Thanks Harry. Hello my name is (Y/N) (L/N) also known as Takedown. I'm from Brazil and I am part of BOPE and I am 28 years old."

Harry: "Can you tell them what you excel in?"

(Y/N): "Yeah I excel in CQC such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, and Kali."

Taina couldn't believe that (Y/N) got recruited into Rainbow Six and finally they can continue their friendship. 

Harry: "Alright everyone if you have any questions or just want to talk to him he will be in the male dorms. That's all for today you may return to what you were doing. Have a good day!"

And with that Harry walked back to his office where he would focus on paperwork and boring political calls. Caveira walked over to (Y/N) and was amazed on he didn't change except for his hair which got longer. 

Caveria: "Umm (Y/N) do you remember me?"

(Y/N): "Yeah you look familiar and I know you are in BOPE so..."

Caveira: "Yeah my name is..."

(Y/N): "Wait... Taina?"

Caveira: "Yes! (Y/N) it's been so long."

(Y/N): "Yeah I know I've missed you so much."

The two embraced each other in a warm hug. Taina missed the feeling of (Y/N)'s body and how muscular but yet soft and cuddly it felt.