Nomad X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

(Y/N) was trapped in a cave for a entire week... There was no hope for him, he was hungry, tired, and his last source of water had just ran out. Tears began to roll down (Y/N)'s face as he looked at his lantern. The lantern along with some glow sticks were his only source of light and if those ran out who knows what will happen to him when he is surrounded by the darkness... A few insects mostly centipedes ran past him as he eyed them down thinking that they would be a great source of food. He slowly got up and approached the insect only for it to run away as it sensed his presence. (Y/N) yelled in anger as he was starving and just wanted a way out from this cave to go home and rest without wanting to eat bugs. His yelling then turned into fits of rage as he started slamming the walls of the cave, and with one large hit on a rock it fell down and revealed a magnificent view that was surely breathtaking.

There (Y/N) saw the bluest water where rocks in different shapes and edges hung from the ceiling, even a light source was shining from above

There (Y/N) saw the bluest water where rocks in different shapes and edges hung from the ceiling, even a light source was shining from above. The hunger, sadness, and rage all left (Y/N)'s mind and body as he admired this view that he may see only once. Wanting to save this moment he took out his portable camera and snapped a picture. (Y/N) examined the water throughly wanting to see if there were any harmful creatures in the lake of this cave. Thankfully there were none but something caught (Y/N)'s eyes. He saw something swimming in the lake, the thing that was swimming in the lake looked peaceful and it swam so beautifully. As it got closer to (Y/N) he realized that it was a human. (Y/N) thought that he was saved and the brightest smile formed on his face. Yes finally I'm saved!... The human swam closer to him and once it got to the edge of the lake where (Y/N) was, he noticed that it was a women due to the shape of the body. The women pulled her self out of the water with a gold like bikini and shook her hair a couple of times.

(Y/N) was completely amazed as this women came out of the water. She was beautiful, her skin looked as if she came from the Egypt... Tanned but it looked a little bit darker than the sand in Egypt. Her face was defined and her brown eyes made her face look soft, perfect for a picture. Her hair was black and curly from the water. She wasn't as tall as (Y/N), but that didn't matter to him. Her thighs and behind were large, as well her body was fit with a little bit of a six pack. (Y/N) had seen beautiful women before but never like this, he was completely awestruck by this lady. He finally came out of his thoughts and decided to talk to the lady.

(Y/N): "Hi um how did you get here?"

???: "I was exploring the caves what about you?"

The voice of this magnificent lady was god like and sounded as if she came from Morocco.