Zofia X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

*****

Zofia Bosak was the proud daughter of the Bosak family. She was the girl who exceeded at everything she did due to her father Jan Bosak teaching her many life skills. Sadly not all of them were taught in a nice way. One day at the age of 11, when she was in a school field trip at the Masurian Lake District in Poland, 3 boys approached her. Zofia was being innocent as usual with her, but that changed when the 3 boys rushed her and grabbed her head. Zofia was scared and yelled for help, she was pushed to her stomach and head was shoved in the water. She struggled and moved trying to escape but it was no use she was going to be drowned in this beautiful river by 3 of the meanest boys. As she was about to pass out she felt the weight on her back get lighter. So she shot herself up to see the 3 boys in a fighting stance.

She saw another boy who seemed to be her height and she recognized him as (Y/N) from science class. One of the 3 boys ran towards him only to be met with a kick to the face that knocked him down to the ground. Zofia giggled seeing his body hit the ground as he held his face in pain. Next the two boys decided to rush (Y/N) hoping that two against one will surely defeat him. But that was met with one of the boys getting punched in the face and the other getting kicked in his lower area. All 3 of them laid on the ground holding their areas that were in extreme amounts of pain. (Y/N) went over to check on Zofia who looked to be in shock from what happened to her. 

(Y/N): "Zo? Are you ok?"

Zofia: "Yeah I'm ok, ummm thank you for helping me. You saved my life!"

(Y/N): "You shouldn't thank me for that, those boys are mean. I hate them a lot."

Zofia: "They'll get their punishment soon, I know it."

(Y/N): "Yeah I bet they will but be careful Zofia, you don't know what they will do again. I've overheard them talking one day and they said that they hate you the most. It's due to your last name."

Zofia: "I know,  Bosak really isn't the best last name in Poland, especially due to my... Father"

(Y/N): "Zo, know that I don't hate you, you know that right?"

Zofia: "Well majority of people hate me in school. I don't even know how Elzbieta will survive here."

(Y/N): "Ok then, let's tell the teacher what happened ok?"

Zofia: "Yes lets go."

The two 11 year olds walked to their teacher who was supervising this field trip and told her everything that happened. The trip continued on but the 3 boys were now facing serious problems, not only from their parents but from the school. The parents of those 3 boys didn't even know how they would explain this to Jan Bosak himself. Hopefully he won't be mean or do something terrible to the kids or worse, the entire family. Jan held a high position in the government the fact that he had so much stress to deal with his job, and now this, who knows what he'll have to do. 

*****

Zofia was back home sitting down on her bed while Jan was on the phone talking to the parents of todays incident. Her little sister Ela was young to understand what was going on, only thing she knew was that Zofia had a bad day. Ela was only 6 hearing about this, being the good little sister that she is she wanted to check in on her sister to make sure she was ok. So she got up from her bed and walked over to Zofia's room.

Ela: "Zofia are you ok?"

Zofia: "Yes Ela I am."

Ela: "You don't sound so sure..."

Zofia: "Ela what do you want?"

Ela: "I wanted to see if you were doing ok."

Zofia: "I'm fine Ela go away!"

Ela slightly backed up due to the loudness in her older sisters voice. Little tears began to fill up her eyes and the cute innocent look of her was now sad and scared. Zofia noticed that Ela was going to cry and wanted to change that.

Zofia: "I'm sorry Ela I didn't mean to yell at you."

Ela: "A-Are you sure?"

Zofia: "Elzbieta you are my sister, I'll always love you no matter what."

Ela: "But what if in the future you don't love me anymore, or even papa?"

Zofia: "Ela like I said I'll always love you even if you don't love me. Were sisters not enemies."

Ela stopped crying and hugged her sister and once they separated she returned back to her room and continued playing with her toys. Zofia got up from her bed and went downstairs to get something to drink as she arrived to the first floor she saw her father hang up the phone. 

Zofia: "Papa are you ok?"

Jan: "Huh, oh yes Zofia I am ok."

Zofia: "I don't like what happened today. It was scary and I thought I was going to die."

Jan: "Don't say that, who helped you by the way?"

Zofia: "A boy from class, his name is (Y/N). He's really nice"

Jan: "Well tell him I said thank you for helping my precious girl."

Jan: "I heard you talking to Elzbieta in your room. It's nice to see you acting so sweet to Ela."

Zofia: "I don't like her being sad, it doesn't fit her."

Jan: "That's true it doesn't fit her... Be careful when you go to school tomorrow. I love you."

Zofia: "I love you too papa."

*****

19 years later

(Y/N) and Zofia sat down on the couch of their home they recently bought after they got married. The thing is that (Y/N) has to take care of Zofia due to her being pregnant. He thought it would be easy just like in the movies and shows but it was a completely different story. She was constantly hungry and at times her emotions would completely change from being happy to sad and at times she would become angry. 

Zofia: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes Zofia, I'm guessing you're hungry again?"

Zofia: "It's not that, I just wish Ela was here, she doesn't deserve to be in Iraq fighting in a PMC. I never wanted to lose her."

(Y/N): "I'm sorry Zo, I wish I could make you feel better."

Zofia: "Well you can, but not now."

(Y/N): "Hehe, well you need to rest is there anything I can get you?"

Zofia: "Yes some chips and a kiss."

(Y/N) gave his wife a kiss on her soft lips but instead of separating they continued to kiss. Zofia started to feel some cramps in her stomach, she thought she ate to much but once it started to hurt more she separated from the kiss. 

(Y/N): "Are you ok?"

Zofia: "Uhh (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Zofia: "My water broke."