Tachanka X Male Reader

HEADS UP: This one shot has been suggested to me, and this will be a romance story... If you feel uncomfortable about this type of relationships then skip this, if not then enjoy!- Ipzenzay (Ghostoma)

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

Today has been a rough day for me... I had to do hand to hand combat training with Kapkan which resulted in me losing and being humiliated in front of Tachanka. As well, I had to do exercise trainings with Finka and due to her disease she goes crazy with her physical fitness. I get that she is scared of the disease she has, and guaranteed she won't admit it but still it's crazy. Thankfully the day ended and I was able to return back to my dorm where I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep. At least that's what I thought until I head some knocking on my door. Groaning in annoyance I got up from my bed still feeling tired and wanting sleep I opened the door and was met with Tachanka.

(Y/N): "Oh hey Alexsandr what's up?"

Tachanka: "Hey I was just wondering if you were free tonight if not that's ok."

Wait is he asking me out? I was into Alexsandr ever since I got into team Rainbow, but with him asking me out it seems so unique.

(Y/N): "Are you asking me out Tachanka?"

His face blushed but he remained his posture and cleared his throat.

Tachanka: "Da (Yes) I am."

(Y/N): "Yeah I'll go out with you, just let me get ready!"

I closed the door and pushed out a large breath of relief. I never thought he would ask me out, so I best better get ready. I ran to my shower and took a quick shower washing off the sweat and blood that stained my skin from training. The warm water calmed my nerves and I washed my body with a body wash that smelled like the sea. After washing the rest of my body I dried my self off, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and put on a black suit with dress shoes that made me look like a true gentlemen. As I was ready I sprayed just a little bit of Mahogany cologne on me and walked outside of my dorm only to be met with Tachanka wearing a suit as well instead his suit was grey and he smelled of vodka cologne. Wow how handsome can he get?

(Y/N): "You look very handsome Alexsandr."

Tachanka: "Ah thank you so do you. I think you should wear a suit more often, hehe."

(Y/N): "Yeah haha, are you ready to go?"

Tachanka: "Da (yes), lets go comrade."

I closed my door and walked down the hall with Tachanka as we were dressed nicely in our lovely suits. As we were walking I could feel my arm getting tugged on and then wrapped with another in a hook like position. Tachanka was doing that romantic thing you do at balls or weddings, and I didn't mind it made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, but in a good way. A couple of eyes were looking at us seeing this odd relationship. I knew I wasn't the only same sex relationship in this group, Caviera and Twitch are in a relationship as well and honestly they are a cute couple. We walked out of the base still arms hooked on each other and seeing Alexsandrs car made me chuckle a bit.

(Y/N): "Hehe."

Tachanka: "What is it, you don't like my car?"

(Y/N): "No it's not that I just never seen one before."

And that was true, he drove a Lada, I haven't seen one of those since I watched one of those Russian action films in the 90's. What good times in the 90's.

*****

The dinner went great with Alexsandr. We returned home with great and he was such a gentlemen. The food was delicious and so were the drinks, of course he drank Russian Vodka while I had a whiskey. I walked back into my room where I finally and once and for all I fell asleep  on my soft bed with great dreams. The next morning I woke up with a headache, *Groan* great I guess that's what I get for drinking a very strong Whiskey... Stepping out of my bed I went to shower after I took off my suit from last night which I guess I slept in and went to put on my gym clothes. Honestly I don't want to go to training today so I'll just skip it and stay in my room and I don't care what that British prick Harry says. So I went back to bed and turned on the TV where I watched an intense soccer game where it was a close tie, as the player was going to kick the ball and finally finish the game, I heard a knock on my door. That better be Alexsander... I walked up to my door and opened it where Tachanka was wearing some type of gym clothing and was panting heavily.

Tachanka: "Hey (Y/N), how are you?"

(Y/N): "I'm good and you?"

Tachanka: "Well I'm good and sweaty so yeah, but I came here to say thank you for going on the date with me last night. I enjoyed it and I hope we can do it again soon."

(Y/N): "Me too, I was thinking about doing another date again tonight, but I don't know, the White Masks threats going up and Harry might give me a mission."

Tachanka: "Yes you are right, maybe tomorrow?"

(Y/N): "Of course what time?"

Tachanka: "Let's do 9 o'clock, a special restaurant opens at that time."

(Y/N): "9 o'clock it is see you tomorrow!"

Before he was going to say goodbye he made a quick decision by hugging me which warmed me and without realizing it I hugged back. His body was huge and it felt like I was hugging a bear who knew how to work guns and kill you in different ways. We separated after a bit and he gave an awkward chuckle before walking away presumably to his room or the shooting range. At the corner of my eye I saw Twitch give me a look as she jumped with happiness.

Twitch: "Aww I ship you two!"

She was like a little kid who got a toy for her birthday and all of a sudden arms wrapped around her body before Caviera shared a kiss with her. Wanting to give them space I went back into my room and fell onto my bed where Tachanka's strong bear like body and how it kept me warm and safe. His touch was soft even if he looked like an intimidating man but not in my eyes, he will always be to me that one Russian man who stole my heart from day one and carried it his hands. My mind was racing with thoughts about the relationship I can have with him... I know I got a lot of criticism from my parents for being homosexual, but how was Tachanka with his parents? I hope they were nice to him and still loved him the same way they should love any son.  Honestly his parents are probably a thousand times better than mine. Maybe me and him can be something more than whatever we have now...

*****

Alexsandr and I were holding hands and showing affections towards each other in public and in the base. Harry didn't mind about the relationship but told us to be careful who knows what can happen in our fields of work. Other operators were ok with our relationship some even found it cute. While very few such as Maestro didn't believe in same sex relationships but we didn't care and if he tried to do anything with me or Alexsander, well he would learn a very painful lesson. With this relationship him and I would go on double dates with Twitch and Caveira, I remember one day where the four of us went to a circus and I almost peed my pants while going on a rollercoaster where I felt like I was falling from a thousand feet. Man he laughed like a booming cannon which made the rest of us laugh as well. What great memories he had given me, something I was searching for along time. And now that I have him the perfect one I feel complete. No more crying my self to sleep because I was different from the kids or how my parents complained knowing that I won't have a child of my own blood or ever have a wife. But now none of that matter, the only thing that matters is Tachanka.

Thank you my Russian love thank you...