Gridlock X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

*****

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONESHOT!

(Y/N): "Yo Tori you got a minute?" 

Gridlock: "Yeah (Y/N) what's up?"

(Y/N): "Nah nothing much. I just wanted to ask if you umm wanted to umm."

(Y/N) was at complete loss of words. He always had such a huge crush on Tori, in his eyes she was the girl who stole his heart and was the most beautifulest and strongest girl in all of team Rainbow. Her blue eyes colored like the oceans of a tropical island and her soft skin sometimes colored black due to the grease of working on cars and dirt bikes, made (Y/N) love her more. 

Gridlock: "What did you want to ask? Wanna ask me out?"

(Y/N): "Uh yes?"

Gridlock: "Finally! I've been waiting for you to ask me out since you first came here!"

(Y/N): "Oh well good thing I did then hehe."

Gridlock: "Right meet me at my room at 8:00 pm tonight ok?"

(Y/N): "Yes mam."

Gridlock walked away and (Y/N) was left with a large blush on his face. Finally he may have a chance with a girl since ever... (Y/N) was never the attractive guy in high school, he wasn't tall nor fit, and he failed trying to make any sport team. Kids constantly made fun of him and called him such mean names that he started to believe them. But now, now was different. He's no longer that weak chubby kid from high school he's now a deadly operator fighting for the world in a classified counter terrorism team. 3 hours later it was 8 pm and (Y/N) was dressed in a black suit carrying roses in front of Tori's room. He knocked on the door and out came Gridlock wearing a nice dress that suited her perfectly. 

(Y/N): "Wow you look amazing Tori."

Gridlock: "Oh why thank you. And might I add you look very handsome in that suit. Are those flowers for me?"

(Y/N): "Yes they are here you go."

(Y/N) gave the roses to Gridlock and she put them in a vase with water to make sure that these delicate flowers don't die so quick. 

Gridlock: "You ready to go?"

(Y/N): "Yes I am. I found a restaurant somewhat near the base. It's called the Great Echo."

Gridlock: "Oh yeah I've heard about that place. Max often likes to go there with his wife and kids to get a nice meal with them."

(Y/N): "Must be good, we know how picky Mozzie is with his food."

Gridlock: "Yes sadly we do. At least his wife is nice and his two little kids are so cute."

(Y/N): "Yeah they are. What were their names again?"

Gridlock: "I think the boy is David and the girl is Grace."

(Y/N) and Gridlock walked out of the base and had lovely conversations about funny stories from Rainbow Six. Ones ranging all the way from idiotic recruits to Valkyrie slipping on a banana peel and spilling her food on herself. Once they finally arrived at the restaurant the smell of delicious gourmet foods could be smelled from the outside. (Y/N)'s mouth watered thinking about the foods Mozzie told him about like the fish and risotto and the steak with balsamic salad.