Ash X Male Friend Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

*****

(Y/N) and Eliza were best friends ever since they met each other in 5th grade. (Y/N) remembers how Eliza was when they met. She had red hair pigtails and her eyes were filled with life and happiness. To (Y/N) she was very cute and she loved to hangout with him. Of course some kids in their class thought that a boy and a girl hanging out was weird but Eliza simply ignored them and continued to hang out with (Y/N).

As time passed when they were 12th grade, Eliza's heart was having feelings for (Y/N). She tried to ignore those feelings and focus on other things like working out and doing her work. Eliza wanted to join the IDF while (Y/N) wanted to live a normal life and work a normal job. Sadly when he got accepted to go to college his funds were short and the only way he could obtain money was joining the IDF. 

(Y/N) trained and trained to make himself physically and mentally strong so he could breeze through the training. (Y/N) was completely scared about joining the forces, he just wanted to go to college and earn the money, and soon after live a normal life. (Y/N) went through the basic and advanced training and learned how to survive on the battlefield and how to do all the things a soldier would do. Once he finished his training after 19 weeks he was surprised to meet Eliza who joined as well. 

(Y/N): "Eliza? I never thought you would join the IDF."

Ash: "Hey (Y/N), nice to see you. I'm sorry I didn't tell that I would join... It all just happened in a moment."

(Y/N): "Don't be sorry Eliza it's fine. But I'm glad that we're here together."

Ash: "Me too. So we have time off our drill sergeant said that we should get to know each other. To form trust when we're on the field."

(Y/N): "Well I trust you, do you trust me?"

Ash: "(Y/N) I do trust you, I always will. You're my best friend and you have been for years."

(Y/N): "Well that make me feel better. So what to do?"

Ash: "We can practice our aim or maybe our Krav Maga."

(Y/N): "Is both good?"

Ash: "Of course! Let's go!"

Eliza turned in to a happy little girl from the 5th grade class where they met. And instantly (Y/N)'s heart melted seeing her eyes sparkle like glitter and the jittery happy attitude of hers kick back in. They walked towards the shooting range and picked up a standard M4 and began to take shots as the targets. (Y/N) and Eliza shot the targets with perfect headshots and body shots and finally assessed their scores with Eliza being the victor. (Y/N) thought she must be very dedicated to this role, her accuracy, the way she pulled the trigger and how she made her reloads to be very quick. 

(Y/N): "I got to say Eliza you're very good at shooting."

Ash: "Thanks (Y/N) I want to be a good soldier one day, hopefully save some people."

(Y/N): "Well you've proved yourself to be a great shooter, that'll serve you well on the field."

Ash: "You weren't bad either. Too bad you couldn't beat me."

(Y/N): "Yeah go ahead and rub it my face."  

Ash: "Haha. So now what? We've been practicing our aim for 2 hours."