Sisters In Arms Pt.I

Zofia: "Father would be ashamed of you."

Ela: "Father died Zofia. But you left me alone."

That was the last thing Ela said before walking off to join Kali. As Ela rode in the car her mind raced with many things she was thinking. 

How could she just forget me? How could she forget her own sister?!

After riding in the car with Kali, IQ, Pulse, and Smoke they arrived at the Nighthaven base where Osa was there holding a screwdriver. They all left the car and walked towards the entrance of the  base where many soldiers looked at them with hate in their eyes. 

Osa: "These new recruits?"

Kali: "Yes they are. I expect everybody will treat them respectfully. Plus they'll probably enjoy their lives here more than with Rainbow Six. 

Osa: "Well I will never say no to new recruits, especially those with special skills and gadgets."

Smoke: "How ya doin Osa?"

Osa: "I'm good Brit, and how about the rest of you?"

Everyone else except Ela answered with either saying "I'm good" or something else positive. 

Osa: "Well that's great. I'll show you all to your dorms where you can rest and prepare for tomorrow. We will have training day and simulations."

Ela and the crew walked off with Osa where they each saw their room and headed inside. Before Ela was going to enter her room Osa stopped her quickly.

Osa: "Ela would like to see a medic. You got a lot of cuts on your face."

Ela: "Nie, I'm good thank you."

Osa nodded her head and walked off to go back to her workshop to fool around with gadgets and whatnot. Ela opened her door and stepped into her new room. This new room that she got to call hers was nothing like the one back with Rainbow Six. She walked inside and noticed Nighthaven clothing on her king sized bed. 

Ela: "Geez they gave me a king sized bed. 

She closed the door and went to take a shower and after 15 minutes of trying to clear her mind from what happened with her sister, she left the shower and dried herself off. Her green hair was still wet and she changed into the new Nighthaven clothing which was a black t-shirt and joggers with the PMC logo on it. She sat down on her bed and wondered what could she do to kill some time. She normally goes to bed at 11 but it was currently 9:30. She heard a buzz come from her pants and saw the glow of her phone reflect off the green cloth of her pants. She got out of bed and pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked to see who it was. She saw that Zofia was texting her.

Ela tried to ignore the texts but at the same time she felt that she needed to talk to someone. No one would talk to her when she was younger and in school. But there was Zofia. Her older sister who even if their father loved more, Zofia always thought that Ela was the better of the Bosaks. Ela looked at the texts and read everything that Zofia said. 

"Ela I know you may not read this, and you may not want to talk to me but please let me talk to you. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything. When I was younger I felt as if I had to do prove myself to father just so he could be proud of me, and that I could carry on the Bosak legacy. But I wished I never did such a thing. I hate that I did everything to make sure our father was proud of me. I drove us apart just because I was selfish. And when you left for Berlin, I talked to father because he needed someone. He felt horrible about how he treated you. And for the very first time I saw him cry." 

Ela's eyes began to fill with tears hearing everything that Zofia said. 

"He cried because he realized how much he loved you and how many mistakes he made. He thought that he was strengthening you, but in the end he was tearing you down. He wanted you to come back through the door and forget that everything bad ever happened. If only that was true and if only that happened. When he died I wanted to be closer to you because I gave birth to my daughter Janna. I wanted you to be with your niece so that she can grow up to be a good woman who was strong and courages like you."

"Please come back to team Rainbow. Please comeback to me, to your niece, to your family. We need you. And we love you. Father wouldn't be ashamed he would be proud for raising such a great daughter like you. Kocham cie Ela ( I love you Ela)."

Ela turned off her phone and began to softly cry. 

Ela: "Im sorry Zofia, I'm so sorry. I love you too." She texted back. 

*****

Ela woke up the next day with dry tears on her defined cheeks and with a feeling of not wanting to do anything. It was 7 in the morning and Smoke was knocking on her door.

Smoke: "C'mon love we got training today!"

Ela: "I'm coming hold on."

Ela got up from her bed and put on socks and running shoes before leaving her room. As she left she remembered everything Zofia told her. This gave Ela a motivation to fight harder, to train harder so that any enemy who gets in her way will regret that they did. Ela met up with the other Rainbow Six operators before Kali came out with a cup of coffee from her office and ordered the operators to go to the shooting range south of the base. They did as they said and as they arrived drill instructors were setting M4's on tables with 3 magazines per each rifle. 

Instructor: "You each have 90 round in spare mags  plus the 31 rounds in your rifle. That's more than enough to get you through the course. Plus I know that you all have special forces training so this should be a piece of cake for you. Pick up a rifle and stand at this red line."

Ela and the rest picked up their rifles and loaded a magazine into their rifles. Each would take turns in the shooting range where they would be tested on speed, violence, accuracy and performance. Ela was the first to step up. 

Smoke: "You got this Ela."

Ela: "Thank you."

Ela readied herself and got her rifle in position. The light on one of the panels turned green and within the first second Ela began firing at the targets hitting them dead on in the center. In just 15 seconds Ela shot all the targets with perfect accuracy and incredible speed.

IQ: "Wow, Ela that was quick!"

Smoke: "Jesus, well I'm glad to have you on our side."

Instructor: "Next."

*****

Each operator ran this course at least a 100 times today and tomorrow they would do the same thing again. Ela didn't care as all the hate that she had in her was now gone and the pure strength that fueled the fire in heart was now translated into her body and mind. She was the ultimate weapon. 

The operators returned back to their dorms and washed up for the day and ate some dinner before heading to sleep. But Ela couldn't fall asleep. She texted Zofia and asked her if she wanted to meet up. Zofia responded with yes and in an hour Ela and Zofia met up at a coffee shop. When they saw each other Zofia ran up to Ela and gave her a big hug. The hug was warm and sincere and Ela knew that Zofia wanted to repair their relationship that's been broken for years.

Zofia: "Ela are you ok?"

Ela: "I'm fine Zofia, don't worry about me I can take care of myself."

Zofia: "I know you can and that's why I wanted to talk to you. You know that we're going to be doing another one of these tournaments and you'll be enemy in it. But know that you're not my enemy in real life. You're my sister and I love you."

Ela: "I love you too sister. Zo?"

Zofia: "Tak?"

Ela: "Father would be proud of us."

Zofia: "He would."

The two sisters hugged each other in a hug that signaled forgiveness for their pasts and now the two can mend their relationship so they stand as one. They will stand as one for their family, for their beliefs, and for each other. The Bosak anchor and the Bosak tempest will be the duo to help get rid of the true enemy. Nighthaven.