Mira X Male Reader Pt.2

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

******

Its been two years since Elena fell in love with (Y/N) at team Rainbow. Even if (Y/N) was forced into this relationship he eventually succumbed to the love of Mira. And after 2 years the couple retired from Rainbow and moved into a house to live a normal life. Their house wasn't huge or mansion like but it was big. Their were 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a nice backyard with a pool, and kitchen that Elena fell in love with. Once they got the house she immediately began to decorate it with nice furniture and other items that complemented the house. She spent a total of 5 days on organizing the house, and of course (Y/N) helped her due to her smaller size. 

Mira was very happy when she was able to decorate the bedroom she was practically jumping out of her skin with excitement. The room was decorated in a modern romantic way that suited the two lovers. The silk sheets, the soft pillows, and the nice windows that gave lots of natural sunlight made the room (as well as the house) lots of light. The couple laid down on the bed after (Y/N) went out to get some food as well as cook a delicious dinner. 

Mira: "(Y/N) thank you for the meal."

(Y/N): "You're welcome my love, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Mira: "Yes I did, you're almost a better cook than me!"

(Y/N): "Almost? I'm a thousand times better."

Mira: "Ok Mr. Confident calm down."

She planted a soft kiss on his cheek and placed her little hand on his chest. Swift and soft movements from her hand on his chest felt nice and relaxing, but the little women had more on her mind than just basic movements. 

*****

After the romantic night Elena's arms were wrapped around (Y/N)'s body like a snake, as they slept through the sunny morning. Birds could be heard in the background singing a melodic tune that they must've enjoyed.  A couple minutes went by and (Y/N) woke up after hearing the bird's chirping. His eyes adjusted to the light and he brushed his hand through his thick wavy hair that fell to the bottom part of his lip. He could hear snoring from his right side and remembered what happened last night with Elena. 

Last night was one of the times where Elena lost control with (Y/N) in bed. She acted different with him, she was more romantic and slightly aggressive. She didn't hurt him, she would never do that to her husband who was the love of her life. (Y/N) stopped thinking about last night and got up from bed to shower and eat breakfast. (Y/N) had to be extra careful with getting up from bed because one wrong move could make Elena wake up. Once he got to the shower he closed the bathroom door and took off his shirt and underwear and turned on the shower. After a couple of seconds the water turned warm enough for him to enter and bathe. He washed his hair, body and face with these new soaps that Mira got for him. Apparently the ocean smell was her favorite and she wanted her husband to smell perfect, but not just for her but for him as well.

(Y/N) finished washing his body and quietly as a mouse went back to his room to change into joggers and a loose gray shirt. Once he was dressed he heard the bed sheets shuffle behind me and saw his beautiful wife wake up. 

Mira: "Good morning (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Good morning how did you sleep Elena."

Mira: "I slept amazing thank you."

Elena got up from her bed and walked over to (Y/N) and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her soft plump lips pressed up against his and she began to show the love towards her husband. They separated after 10 seconds and (Y/N) noticed the blush on her face. This was quite odd knowing that they have done more than kissing, especially since they are husband and wife. 

Mira: "I wish you didn't wake up so early we could've showered you know?"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry love next time I will wake up later."

Mira: "Thank you I guess that makes it better. Lets go eat ok?"

(Y/N): "Sounds good can I make the breakfast though?"

Mira: "Yes you can my love."

(Y/N): "Great would you like eggs and Greek yogurt with fruit in it."

Mira: "Yes please that is my favorite."

(Y/N) gave another quick kiss to Mira and walked downstairs to make breakfast. He grabbed the Greek yogurt from the fridge and added cut fruit like strawberries, bananas, and raspberries and put them in the yogurt. Before he was going to serve it he drizzled some honey on it, knowing how much Mira loves it. After he made scrambled eggs and set up the table with utensils and the food for Elena. 

(Y/N): "I hope she likes it..."

*****

Mira: "Mmm (Y/N) I love it."

(Y/N): "I'm glad you do I made it just the way you like it."

Mira: "Good job maybe you'll earn a reward later tonight. Or now."

(Y/N): "Oh umm Elena it was nothing, I just made you breakfast."

Mira: "Nonsense plus you are my husband."

(Y/N): "Ok then."

Mira looked at (Y/N) with a certain look that she loves to give him. It was a look that said 'I love you' as well as 'how did I get you'. (Y/N) loved this look that he received from his wife it was unusual but yet loving and comforting, at least to him. At times (Y/N) would like to think about the future life he could have with Elena. She was already his wife, and Mira often talked about having kids with (Y/N). It's a nice thought for (Y/N) to have children with Elena and whenever he asked her about it she always that she wants 2 kids. Now the married couple sat down on a ledge in their backyard pool as they wanted to have a relaxing day. 

(Y/N) kept on looking at Elena who looked gorgeous in a bikini, showing off all those curves and the perfect body she has. 

Mira: "Are you staring at me again? Honestly I don't blame you."

(Y/N): "What if I am. It's kinda hard not to notice you in a bikini."

Mira: "You're so cute come here."

(Y/N) swam underneath the water and made his way over to Mira. He popped out of the water and once he did that she grabbed his body and began to kiss him. (Y/N) separated his lips from Elena due to him needing air, but she took the initiative of pulling him closer to her body. 

(Y/N): "My love what are you doing?"

Mira: "I just want my husband closer to me is that a problem?"

(Y/N): "Is there is something you're not telling me?"

Mira: "No I just... Ok (Y/N) I need to tell you this very important thing ok?"

(Y/N): "Ok what is it?"

Mira: "Yesterday I figured out that I was pregnant."

(Y/N): "Really that's amazing!"

Mira: "I know but..."

(Y/N): "But what?"

Mira: "Were going to have triplets"

Triplets!?