Alibi X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

Aria De Luca was born on December 15th, 1981 in Tripoli Libya. As she was growing up she enjoyed some parts of her life like when she got her hands onto Italian firearms and immigrated to Italy when she was three years old. Once she turned ten she was ecstatic knowing that her precision and well known familiarity with firearms enabled her to go into a competition known as the European Championships. There she won gold medals in the 10 meter running target and the 10 meter air pistol divisions.

Years later after the event she was convinced to join the police force where she climbed the ranks due to her precise shooting and professionalism. There she was promoted to join another special group called Raggrupamento Operativo Speciale where she fought organized crime earning her a name. After she earned a spot in the Gruppo Intervento Speciale or the G.I.S and with a successful operation in Afghanistan even while she was separated from her unit, she was put into undercover work where she took down the Vinciguerra crime family with her friend who organized the assaults. After that she earned a spot into the counter terrorist group called Rainbow Six.

Now Aria was spending her second year in the Rainbow Six organization where her great, boisterous friend codenamed Maestro or Adriano, was there by her side during missions and training simulations. As she was going to make her cappuccino the director named Harry approached her with a file in his hand.

Harry: "Hello Aria how are you?"

Alibi: "I'm good how are you?"

Harry: "I'm quite splendid right now, but I have a mission for you."

Alibi: "Ok what is it?"

Harry: "Well I read your file where you asked for certain parts to be blacked out or redacted, and these redactions have something to do with your past and a certain man."

Alibi was confused and a little bit scared knowing that Harry read her redacted parts of the file and now knew her deepest secret but she wanted to know what the mission was going to be.

Harry: "So this mission will have you, Finka, Blitz, Nokk, and Rook go to Italy where you have to rescue a hostage."

Alibi: "Understood thank you sir."

Harry: "No problem De Luca but this hostage is someone you knew."

Alibi: "I've met lots of hostages during my time in the G.I.S so who?"

Harry: "It's (Y/N) (L/N)."

Alibi stopped for a moment and remembered (Y/N). He was originally a hardworking slave for the Vinciguerra family where he was stolen from his apartment in Libya. He was a somewhat tall man, had a very handsome face, and his body was very muscular due to his hardworking in being a slave. Not only that but he was innocent, Alibi remembered the look in his eyes when he was getting rescued, he didn't want to die and his innocence only broke Alibi's heart.

Alibi: "Oh ok when do we begin?"

Harry: "Tomorrow, good luck Ms.De Luca."

Harry left the table with the folder in his hand while Aria got up as well and went to her room which was next to this redhead who liked to go very fast during her missions. As she entered her room her bed which was properly made with the blankets folded and the pillows propped correctly she fell onto it before taking out a photo from her nightstand that was next to her bed. There she saw (Y/N) and all the memories came back to her... The moment she found him, when she carried him out to the helicopter, even the hug she received from him which shook her, she remembered. She put the photo away and fell into a deep sleep with dreams from home.