Full Moon | ماہ کامل

HAPPY READ! ✨

HAPPY READ! ✨

  موت آجاۓغالب

                                                                                                                                                                            دل ناآۓکسی پے

(Mout aa jaye ghalib

Dil na aye kisi pay)

"Mmmm it's very delicious", dada Jan exclaimed.

"Beshuk, aesi Malai boti tou mein nay zindagi mn kabi nahi khayi", Dadi jan agreed.

Faryal looked at both of them with an affiliative smile while hiding her wounded hand in her lap. She moved her eyes to her side where Zohaib and Dadi phupho were eating silently, and Zahra was sitting in a stroller beside Zohaib.

"From now onward I'll only eat what Faryal would cook", Dadi phupho announced.

Faryal looked at her with a horror-struck expression. She wanted to point out that Dadi phupho will starve this way as she can't cook anything and secondly in few days they are going back to Islamabad, but as usual, she couldn't say that out of respect.

"Why are you not eating anything?", Dada Jan asked in concern, looking at her untouched plate.

"Hum nay khtum kr dena hai phir na kehna (We would finish it then don't complain)", he added playfully.

She chuckled at Dada Jan's words and started eating.

"What's happened to your hand beta?", Dadi Jan asked with furrowed eyebrows when she saw her hand.

She looked at Dadi Jan and then shifted her gaze towards Zohaib and replied "Just a small cut Dadi Jan, nothing to worry about".

Zohaib stopped eating, looked above, and caught her eyes." Not very small cut actually", she whispered audibly and looked at her plates.

"He is surely going to think I'm a cry baby, oh no not a baby. A crying adult, yeah a 21 years old crying adult. Is it even a term? it should be Fary itna na socho (Don't think so much). But why do I always end up crying in front of him ALLAH Miyan", she was muttering to herself with an embarrassed blush.

"Are you okay? kya bun buna rahi ho larki" Dadi phupho asked with narrowed eyes.Dadi phupho's words broke her chain of self-pity. "Nothing Dadi phupho", she replied and shook her head vigorously.

"From now on Faryal beta you would not cook anything, your wellbeing is our first priority. There are people to do this work", Dada Jan said sincerely.

Faryal nodded her head positively with a blooming smile.

*****