Misunderstanding |غَلَط فہمی

Muje baar baar sada na de,

Meri hasraton ko hawa na de,

Mere dil mein aatish-e-ishq hai,

Meri aag tuj ko jala na de.

------------------------------------------

Unedited:

Zohhaib rolled over on the bed, turning his side, and stretched his hand forward, the bed was empty. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"They are not here, again", he mumbled in displeasure.

He got down from the bed and went inside the washroom to get freshened up. A few minutes later he walked back into the room. 

"Nobody care for me", he huffed and stored out of the room to find Faryal.

Faryal was sitting in mom's room, making lists.

"Faryal I can't find my blue T-shirt, can please find it for me", Zohaib said.

"It's in the cupboard, I hanged it yesterday.", She said nonchalantly.

"It's not there, I've checked it already.", he said. Mom's eye flickered between them. "Come find it for me".

"Fary I'll do the remaining, go help him", Mom said.

"Chalen Fary? (Shall we go Fary?)", he asked smugly.

Faryal pressed her lips together and nodded. He picked up Zahra and they walked up to back to their room.

He sat down on the bed and put down Zahra beside him. She went towards the attached walk-in closet. went through his T-shirts.

"Here you are", she mumbled and took out a navy blue T-shirt. She walked back into the room.

"Look I told you, I have hanged it", she showed him the shirt with a victorious smile pestered on her face.

He turned his head towards her and gawked at her. "Umm, I don't want to wear this one, find the gray one for me".

"But you wanted the blue T-shirt", she frowned.

"I changed my mind", he shrugged.

She looked at him in disbelief and again went towards the closed. He repeated the process a few times.

"Zohaib I hope this time your decision was final", she narrowed her eyes and showed him a black T-shirt. He opened his mouth to say something but she quickly added, "I've got other things to do".

"Han jao baki sub ki fikr karo, wo zyada zarori hai tumhre liye. (Yes you go and take care of everyone else, they are more important)", he stated and shifted his eyes towards a distant wall but her gaze was fixed on him. He was getting annoyed. 

She fetched a deep breath strode towards him.

"Zohaib", she called him softly.

"You've got other things to do, don't waste your time here", he replied with a blank face.

"I didn't mean that", she said meekly and stood in front of him. She placed her hands on his shoulders.

He looked up, their eyes met. "Do you remember when was the last time we have actually talked?", he questioned.

"Umm..", she bit her tongue.

"It's over a week", he blunted.

"I want to help mom in everything", she said.