Unique | نایاب

Thanks, @lostgirlinthedreams for sending an amazing book cover. I loved it. God bless you.❤

Unedited:

Agr woh pooch len humse tumhein kis baat ka ghum hai,

Tou phir kis baat ka ghum hai agr woh poch len humse.

-------------------------------------------

"Zahra beta you will hurt yourself", Faryal picked up Zahra from the shelf of a closet. Faryal was trying to arrange the closet but Zahra was not letting her do anything. Zahra whimpered and struggled back to get away from her Ammi's hold.

"Shhh little one you gotta listen to your Ammi", Zahra gave her a quizzical look and stopped struggling.

"Let's ask Nadia baji for help. You know she is our savior", Faryal said to Zahra, glancing at the messed-up clothes in front of her.

"Jee kese bolthi hai Zahra? (How does Zahra say yes?)", she said lovingly looking into Zahra's eyes.

"Jeeee (Yes)", Zahra smiled and nodded her head vigorously. Faryal laughed, kissed Zahra's forehead, and mumbled "Mera bacha (my baby)".

She went out of the room with Zahra in her hands. Her eyes fell on the retrieving figure of Nadia baji in the corridor.

"Nadia baji", she called her name softly, but she didn't hear that and entered into a room at the far end of the corridor.

"She didn't hear", Faryal mumbled and followed her. She peeked inside the room and paused. Her eyes widened. She looked around the room registering everything.

"Faryal bibi", Nadia baji's voice pulled her out of the trance.

"What is this Nadia baji?", she asked in bewilderment.

"Zahra bibi's room", Nadia baji frowned. "You didn't know about it?"

Faryal shook her head indicating a "No" and entered the room. The room was elegantly decorated in a girly theme. Faryal grazed her fingers on the toys. These were not the things, these were the broken dreams of someone and she knew how much it hurts.

"Ayza bibi and Zohaib sahb decorated this room but....", Nadia baji sighed. "No comes here now. I sometimes come here to clean it".

"My Ammi has decorated a room for me by her own hands just like Ayza did", Faryal said meekly. 

"I know how it feels Nadia baji", she added with glassy eyes and hugged Zahra. "Everything belongs to my Zahra and I'll make sure she gets that".

Nadia baji placed her hand on Faryal's head and said "I'm so glad that Zahra has you as a mother". Faryal smiled. Her eyes fell on the blank photo frame hung on the wall.

"Why were you looking for me Faryal bibi?", Nadia baji asked.

"Umm I needed your help", Faryal moved her eyes from the frame towards her. "I was trying to arrange the closet but Zahra wasn't letting me do that. So I thought I should ask for your help. Sorry for always annoying you Nadia baji but you know you are mine and Zarha's wonder woman."

Nadia baji laughed. "Let's go then".

Faryal picked up some toys and glanced back at the photo frame and said "Nadia baji can you please bring that photo frame with you?".

"Sure", Nadia baji replied and they went to Zohaib's room. They both together arranged the closet. Zahra kept attacking but they somehow distracted her with her new toys.