Worry | تفکر

HAPPY READ!✨

مریض عشق ہے تو، دواۓدل سمجھ دلبر کو                                                                                                                       پھرمرض جانے، دواجانے، شفا جانے، خداجانے

Marezay ishq hai tu, da'waye Dil samjh dilbar ko,

phir Marz janay, dawa janay, shifa janay, khuda janay

DURRANI HOUSE:

It's been days since they have come back from Lahore and resumed their old routine from the very next day. Everyone was having breakfast except Zohaib as usual. He still takes Zahra with him, leaves home in the early morning, and comes back home late at night.

"Can I stay for a night at Baba Jan's place?" Faryal asked hesitantly. Her eyes fluttered between Mom and Dad.

"Of course beta, You don't have to ask for permission." Mom said

"Just inform us anything you want to do, we are always there for you", dad added.

"Thanks", Faryal replied with a smile creeping across her face.

Mom and Dad were already very tense due to how Zohaib was treating Faryal. With each passing day, their tension was gradually converting into guilt as they were not able to do anything. But thanks to Huzaifa and Zain who were always there for Faryal, because without these two her survival was not possible. 

"Oh come on, Bhabi you can't leave me alone at home. I'll get bored", Zain whined.

"Zain doesn't start again, What is she? your baby sitter?", Huzaifa said in an amused tone.

"I AM NOT A BABY", Zain said emphasizing each word.

"I am not a baby", Huzaifa mimicked Zain. "But you are acting like one Mr. Zain", He added.

"No",

"Yes",

Faryal, Mom, and Dad were enjoying their cute banter.

"Mooom", Zain grumbled.

"Huzaifa, Zain eat silently if you both don't want to get late. If Faryal wants to visit her family let her be she is also a child, don't you think Zain it would be an injustice to her.", Dad said.

Zain looked at Faryal who was sitting beside him and said with a puppy dog expression, "Sorry! but please come back soon."

"Okay", Faryal replied, pulled his cheek lovingly, and side hugged him.

After that Zain left for college, Huzaifa and Dad went to the company whereas Mom dropped off Faryal at her university and then went to her NGO.

*****

"Zahra beta, you have become very naughty these days." Zohaib looked at Zahra who was busy playing with her toys, and then shifted his gaze towards the bottle feeder in his hands and sighed. 

Zohaib was trying to feed Zahra but every time she would push the bottle feeder out of her mouth with her tongue.

Zohaib looked at his packed lunch on the table which he had received a few minutes ago. He didn't have anything since morning. He took the sandwich and took a bite of it. These days his own home was suffocating him. Faryal's presence was making him restless. Somedays he would choose double shifts at the hospital while at others he used to take Zahra with him to his friend's empty apartment as he lived abroad.