I do | قبول ہے

ذندگی تصویربھی ہے اور تقدیربھی

فرق بس رنگوں کاہوتا ہے

                                                                                                                                          من چاہے رنگوں سے بنےتو تصویر

                                                                                                                                    اور اگر انجانےرنگوں سےبنے تو تقدیر 

(zindagi tasveer bhi hai aur takderer bhi

farq bus rango ka hotha hai

mun chahay rango say banay tou tasveer

aur agr anjanay rango say banay tou taqdeer) 

KHAN VILLA:

They say fate can be similar but not identical. But in the case of "Durranis" and "Khans", the situation was entirely identical and connected. History has repeated itself. Ismail and Zohaib, Faryal and Zahra, and their parents were connected by the same fate, going through the same pain. But this time Zohaib's mother didn't let history take the charge.

Faryal was sitting in front of the dressing table, clad in the Ivory and golden lehnga with a long knee-length shirt.

"Ma'Sha'Allah... tum tou bilkul aunty ki copy lug rahi ho aj (You are looking a carbon a copy of your mother)", Meesha said in awe.

Faryal gave her a nervous tight-lipped smile.

She always wanted to look like her mother so she decided to wear her mother's wedding dress, her jewelry, and the same hairstyle. She did her makeup by herself, kept it very minimalistic with red lipstick as heavy makeup looks were not her thing.

After their "YES", the Durranis wanted the marriage soon. In the beginning, Agha Jan politely denied their wish because he was totally against the idea of rushing the wedding, and wanted at least six months so Faryal could complete her last semester. But eventually, after continuous insistence, he had no other choice and said yes. They fixed the marriage date by the end of March. In the past few days, Zain and Huzaifa had made her feel so comfortable around them for which she was extremely grateful.