Characters Sketch

Faryal Ismail Khan: A 21 years old; kind, pure, and a bubbly maternal orphan girl. She believes in the power of good deeds which gives her the strength to even turn the storms in her life into light.

Ismail Khan: A cardiologist, professor, and Faryal's father. Faryal is his only child. His wife is dead.

Agha Jan: Faryal's paternal grandfather.

Amma Jan: Faryal's paternal grandmother.

Azra baji: The housekeeper of Faryal's home.

Khan Villa: Faryal's home.

*****

Zohaib Ahmed Durrani: A 28 years old doctor; father of a baby named Zahra while his wife Ayza, the love of his life died during the birth of their daughter. The trauma has turned him into a man, who is totally opposite from his past.

Zahra Zohaib Durrani: The 5 months old cute daughter of Ayza and Zohaib.

Ahmed Durrani: Zohaib's father, is a well-known industrialist and very kind-hearted man.

Saba Ahmed Durrani: (Zohaib's mother) A strong woman, mother of three sons, and grandmother of Zahra. She runs her own NGO.

Huzaifa Ahmed Durrani: Zohaib's brother. He is 23 years old passionate, loving, and intelligent boy. He has just completed his studies and now handles work with his father.

Zain Ahmed Durrani: Zohaib's youngest 18 years old brother. A college student, an aspiring businessman, and a very great human being.

Dada jan: Zohaib's paternal grandfather.

Dadi jan: Zohaib's paternal grandmother.

Dadi phupho: Zohaib's grandaunt.

Taya Jan: Zohaib's paternal uncle.

Tayi Jan: Zohaib's paternal uncle's wife.

Durrani house: Zohaib's home.

Uzair: Zohaib's cousin. He is 29 years old and handles his family business.

Mahum: Zohaib's cousin. Mahum is 23 years old. She is bold, extroverted, and full of life.

Usman: Zohaib's youngest cousin. He is 21 years old and studies in a business school.

Durrani's are from Lahore but are settled in Islamabad, Pakistan.