Related | وابستہ

Thanks, @xxumii for the gorgeous edit and the book cover

Thanks, @xxumii for the gorgeous edit and the book cover.❤

*********************

KHAN VILLA:

"I'll go directly to my room, the shopping was really tiring. Mahum and Zain you both can come to my room as well to take some rest after dropping Faryal's things at her room", Meesha stated.

"Okay", Mahum agreed.

"I'll spend the afternoon with Agha jan and Amma jan, I can take some rest in their room they would be happy", Zain replied.

"As you wish Zain", Meesha said.

Zahra giggled looking above at the mickey mouse helium balloon, the thread loosely tied to Faryal's wrist.

"My baby liked it so much, Haina? (Right?)", Faryal smiled at Zahra's ardour. she strode towards her room with Zahra in her hands followed by Zain and Mahum, who were holding lots of shopping bags in their hands.

Faryal opened the door and went deeper inside the room. Zohaib was lying on the bed, using his cell phone. He quickly sat up when his eyes fell on them.

"Assalam u Alikum", Faryal announced.

"Walikum Assalam", Zohaib replied. Mahum and Zain greeted him as well. They placed the shopping bags on the table. Zohaib looked at the shopping bags, there were so many.

"When did you both come?", Zohaib asked.

"Bhai, Faryal called us to join her for the shopping, she would tell you the rest of the details", Mahum yawned. "I'm hungry and tired, I'll go and take some rest".

"See you in the evening bhai", Zain said and left the room with Mahum.

Faryal settled down on the bed beside Zohaib. Zahra was busy starring at her ballon.

"Look daddy what have Zahra bought for herself", Faryal said in a baby voice."Come on Zahra show your ballon to daddy".

Zahra looked at Zohaib, pointed towards her ballon, and chuckled. Zohaib smiled, he stretched his hands forward and took Zahra in his hands. Faryal undid the knot around her hand and tied the thread of the ballon to the headrest of the bed.

"Umm I see, Zahra is getting all girly", He wriggled his eyebrows and pursed his lips in delight. "Did she really bought it for herself?", he turned his head towards Faryal.

Faryal nodded her head. "There were so many cartoon characters but she kept looking at the mickey mouse. I assumed she wanted to buy that one", She leaned on the headrest. Zohaib smiled and kissed Zahra's tiny button nose.

"I called Zain and Mahum to join us for the eid shopping. I thought Mahum might get hurt if I'll go for shopping without her and Zain is a kid he should not feel left out", she explained. "And they helped me a lot while deciding what to buy for everyone".