Knock | دستک

Unedited:

Unedited:

Muje qubool yeh bi nahi kay tujhe aina dekhe

Tujhe bus mein dekhun, ya mera khuda dekhe 

----------------------------------------------

"No boyfriend ever", Zohaib stated. Zahra chuckled with a thumb in her mouth. She was sitting on Zohaib's abdomen.

"It's off-limit Zahra. You are off-limits",

"Yeah no boyfriend....Nope...Nope, daddy's girl forever",

"You are only mineeee. My baby, nobody else's baby", Zohaib narrowed his eyes. Zahra kept giggling and blabbed in reply.

"Zohaib what are saying? she can not understand all this right now", Faryal shook her head and sat down on the bed beside him.

Zohaib turned his head towards her "You said she is going to leave us, do you have any idea I couldn't sleep last night. The mere thought of it scared me". He sat down. Zahra stood up on his lap.

"Okay? so you stay daddy's girl forever, understood Zahra?",

"Just daddy's baby", he added softly and pampered her face with kisses.

"No, we will teach her the difference between good and bad, but we won't stop her from making the decisions", Faryal said. "Just like mom didn't stop you ever".

"It's not happening", Zohaib said over protectively.

Zahra stepped down from her daddy's lap holding his shoulder. Zahra's eyes flickered between her Ammi and daddy, they were busy proving their parental concerns. She left her daddy's shoulder and took two-step forward, slightly swaying on her feet. She paused.

"I can't belie....", Faryal stopped as her eyes fell on Zahra. Zohaib glanced at Zahra too. Zahra smiled coyly. She looked at her feet and then back to her parents. She lost her balance and before she could touch the bed her parents moved forward and wrapped their hands around her.

"She walked", Zohaib smiled. His eyes showed a bunch of emotions.

"Mera bacha (My baby)", Faryal hugged her tightly, kissed her forehead, and placed her on her lap. Her eyes shone with adoration and unshed tears.

"Why are you crying", Zohaib worriedly wrapped his hand around Faryal. A tear scrolled down on her cheek.

"Nothing, these are happy tears", she wiped the tears and gave him a tight-lipped smile. "It's just...I've never imagined I would be able to live and experience Zahra's every first, thanks for allowing me", she said with an emotion-filled voice.

He opened his mouth to say something but instead kissed her forehead assuringly.

------------------------------------------