chapter 30

Cute lil amephil chapter

They all went in Uther silence, hence they do not know what to do or to say next.

This became quite awkward.

Philip feels a bit upset that America doesn't want him to go to such a beautiful place.

But.... Phil kinda likes that America is quite possessive and is quite controlling.

Philip shrugged the thought of him liking that America is again controlling his life.

Philip even forgot that his hand is bruised from all the squeezing.

"Okay"

Philip said.

"If you don't want to then alright... I won't go"

Philip addresses.

The girls all opened their mouths because of shock.

Bela stood up from her chair, baffled at what she heard from her best friend.

"Phil! You can't be serious!!!"

Bela shouted, why must America not allow his love to go there?

Bela is very skeptical, is America hiding something? But then again she hears America's line the 'I'm the only one who can see your body' so she cgot distracted and forgot about it.

"You can't make decisions for him!"

Malaysia screamed at the man.

"Yes! Let Phil be! Let him decide!"

Poland said.

"Calm down everyone, please, it's fine with me!

Philip says to ease their minds.

"We'll get going now... See you girls tomorrow"

Phil says with a reassuring smile.

Still, this ain't enough for them. They still think it's wrong for America to decide what Philip should and shouldn't do.

Malaysia and Poland are very mad at the American.

"Why huh? Why don't you want tmhim to go there??? What? Are you hiding something!!!???"

Poland said in a very angry tone.

America paused for a while, not answering. This is just making them more and more skeptical.

Poland opened her mouth once more to speak but gets shushed when America went up to the girls one by one and whispered something to them.

The girls all blush to what they heard.

Now Poland, Malaysia and Nekomi all have smugly smiles implanted in their faces.

"Tehee, alrighty Phil, good bye~!"

Nekomi said, whilst giggling with a hand over her mouth. :>>