chapter 43 he knows

They are packing their things up since they are about to leave the hotel. Phil plans to go to Bela to tell her something.

"Phil are you done~?" She asks with a smile. "Yeah... One sec" Phil is almost done packing up. Yesterday was fun, they have forgotten about the almost assassination of Philip.....

Russia left first because he argued with Zuela and he didn't want to see her. Zuela followed Russia so she is also not in the hotel. Russia and the other slavs hate her so they used the excuse of her infidelities to kick her out of the mansion.

"Hey Bela.... I have something to tell you..."

"Yep, what is it Philip?"

"Yo"

"Sup"

Slovenia and Slovakia joined them in the room.

"Oh, why hello there, Philippines am I right?" Slovakia asks.

"Yes, I'm Philippines but you can call me Phil or Philip, And you both are?"

"I'm Slovakia, and thus us my beautiful twin sister, Slovenia~" she introduces themselves with a smile.

"You're hairs look great" Phil says.

"And your hair is tragic" Slovakia says, straightforward without sugarcoating.

"Y-yeah...." Was Phil could say, he doesn't know if he should even be insulted.

"Your hair is overgrown, Are you planning on making you hair long as mine?" She asks.

"Umm.... I... I don't know..."

"Grooming my hair isn't really my top priority" Philip says.

"But at least you groom your ears and tail" Slovenia says.

"They're immaculate although your hair..." Slovenia adds.

"Can you guys stop it?" Bela asks her devilish cousins.

"Sheesh, sorry baby cousin" they say as Bela growls angrily.

"Anyways, spill the tea~" Slovakia says.

"The tea?" Phil is confused.

"Of course! We're going to be a family soon enough so just spill the tea!" Slovakia says.

"She means chismis Phil, chismis is tea" bela explains.

"Oooh...."

"See? Now you get it"

"Anyways what is it that you want to ask Bela?" Slovenia asks.

Phil pulls up his shirt s bit to show the bandage.

"I want to ask about my mark"

"Well it depends, we don't always know the answer" they say.

"America said that it's his mark... But... He's a capitalist, I don't usually look at my mark but yesterday I thoroughly looked at it and I saw that the markings resemble the sign on the Soviet Union's flag" Phil tells them.

"It resembles that? Are you sure? Thia is my mark for example, don't ask why, we love each other so being sisters doesn't matter, she's my soulmate" says Slovakia.

She then let's Slovenia show her mark. Phil is stunned, there is a huge resemblance in his mark with that of the one being on Slovenia.

"Y-yeah! It looks like that, look!" Then then takes off the bandage to show them his mark.

There's no denying it, it's 100% Russia's mark.

"You seriously believed America??! That's f*cking dumb of you! That's 100% the sign on the Soviet Union's flag!" Slovakia says.