chapter six

There is a knock on the door and Bela came to open it. And to her surprise it's.
Her big brother.

Phil POV

Meeting Latvia was fun. For a second I thought he was going to be the man I saw in the forest but he's not. Because I remember he has three horizontal stripes. And also his hat is different. Also his voice is different. I'm 100 percent sure it isn't the man I saw in the forest.
*Ding* oh my phone dinged maybe it's Bela. I take my phone to see a text from Bela. 'hey Phil Latvia is our cousin, he's not my big brother and so let's just meet another time mkay? Cuz he couldn't meet because he's late and also because of the rain, soooooo yeah..... See you tomorrow! And uhh maybe tomorrow again idk 😅 my big brother is always late so sorry'. Oh so Latvia is their cousin
I really thought he's her older brother. Welp nevermind I don't have anything to do sooooooo yeah..... I'll just after to meet another time. I mean it's better than me laying in my bed and eating chips right?.

Bela POV

Oh it's Kazakhstan!. "Long time no see Latvia, and I've come to pick you guys up" Kazakhstan says. Thank goodness! Welp it's a nice room here but... Latvia's here and I can't draw anything if he's here. "Where is big bro?" I ask Kazakhstan. "He actually said that I should pick you guys up cuz he got in a fight y know typical, he went to the cafe but you guys already left and he went around asking and found that you guys were in a hotel" Kazakhstan says. I guess he must have been soaking wet.

-time skip-

Now it's another day of the omegas in their building. The omegas,alphas, and betas are are all in different buildings but are very close to eachother. The Omegas and alpha building are near eachother and the beta building is farther farther away from them. Phil had been disappearing and asking to go to the bathroom lately. Phil had been vomiting. Vomiting Is one of the symptoms of the mark. It's usually on the second week and lasts about five days. Now they are having lunch and Phil looks like he might die. "Hey Phil are you sure you are ok? We can bring you to the hospital!" Nekomi says and Malay nods. "I'm fineee
I just got a cold Because of the rain y know!" Phil says and slumps his head back down on the table.

"Phil you look like you're going to die I'm sorry it's my fault you got a cold" Bela says regretting ever making Phil come. Phil had been like this since morning and he's not very cheery Because of this. He looks like he's tired. and about to pass out. But since morning Phil never passed out. They are all concerned for Phil but he's fine he says. After a while Phil suddenly passed out on the end of the day. Everyone panicked. No one can Cary Phil Because they are all omegas. And so the Omegas ran to the alphas building to call an alpha but luckily Bela's brother came to pick her up and so he carried Phil to the car and they went to the hospital.

Phil wakes up in the hospital and is greeted by Bela, malay and Nekomi. "Oh thank goodness you're ok Phil" Malay says. The doctor comes in to say "don't worry he's ok he just has a cold we don't know why he's vomiting but it might be just because of the cold he's a virgin yes?" And they all kid at the question. And the doctor seemed relieved. "Ok you can be discharged now" the doctor says and leaves. Phil is happy that he still has his clothes on Because if they see the bandage then they will remove it and see the mark. They all sighed In relived. "Phil you scared us!" They all says and Phil just says sorry. "Who carried me here?" Phil asks. And Bela gas a smug face on. "My oldest brother~ fufufu" Bela answers his question. Phil doesent know why but he feels a bit flustered at that sentence.

He doesn't know why and how because he never saw the guy. Then a knock is heard and they say "come in!" Then a tall man with his hat comes in Bela seemed excited and grabbed the man towards Phil. "Phil this is my oldest brother Ruski and Kuya Ruski this is Phil" Bela says cheerfully. But the three girls are confused on why the two are shocked upon seeing eachother. "YOU" they both say in unison and they both look like they saw a ghost. "DWENDE?" "KAPRE?"to they both say in unison. The three girls don't know what's happening but they like the entertainment. "So you dwende is Bela's Friend!" Ruski says. "And you kapre is Her brother!!!" Phil says. The two are confused and laughed which made the three more confused.

"I think you owe me a friendship!" Phil says with a cheeky smile. "Haha I guess I do Phil?" Ruski says. "Yes Kuya Ruski were friends now?"Phil says. "I guess we're friends now, and my name is Ru-" before Ruski could say his real name Bela covers his mouth and day "NOPE his name is Ruski ok Phil?" Bela says. After they got out of the hospital Phil is going home but then he got carried on one shoulder like a log by Ruski and Phil is very confused. "Uhhh Kuya Ruski can you please put me down" Phil says. "No" Ruski says and walks. "PUT ME DOWN YOU KAPRE AHHHH" Phil shouts but the Russian truly doesent give a sh- and carried him to somewhere.

Bela Is now having a nose bleed and Nekomi is not happy. They don't know what I'd happening but Bela I'd going to faint Because of blood loss. It's like Bela's dream come true. "Wait s minute" Malay and Bela turn to Nekomi. ",Where did they meet?" Nekomi adds. The three are speechless they don't know. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" was all Bela could say. The three left in curiosity when and how did they meet. But it's to late the two already left.

Sorry for scaring you guys XD