The Ochki Kapre

Ruski POV

It's been days since the incident. And it's not my business to see his mark so I don't bother try to find out since it will just be rude. Although I am a bit curious..... But no it's not my business so I should not butt in.

Tomorrow is another day of prison called school. Seriously I wish I was back just kicking Everyone's asses not in this dumb alpha school. Sunshine and I became closer I guess. He isn't that shy around me but we get a bit competitive.

I live competing with him he's so cute when he gets angry if I call him cute. At least my glowing eyes problem is done with. I mean hah my eyes don't glow randomly Anymore.

"BROTHER LET'S GOOOOO!" Holy BLYAT she is like a demon not a fujoshi. "I HEARD YOU, I. DON'T. WANT. TO. BE. LATE. I. NEED. THE. NEW. MANGAS." Bela says. Jeez she's such a pain In the ass. "C'MON DRIVE MR THERE!" Bela again complains. I sigh in frustration.

Daddy's Little princess...... "Spoiled blyat" I mumble and grab my keys and run. She definitely heard me. I yell fvck she's almost catching up to me but I'm faster. "CATCH ME BLYAT" I yell and I provoke her even more. "YOU BLYAT!!!!" she yells.

-a few moments later-

we arrived like 4 hours ago and HOLY BLYAT! SHE FILLED UP 10 BAGS!. I guess we siblings all have guilty pleasures...... Damn..... The weight of these bags are heavier than the vodka I consume...... And I drink a lot..... A lot lot lot of vodka... Per day......

"Are you done?" I ask her. "Not yet" she says and returns back fan girling. "Hey brother" she says. I hope she is done please..... "I'm almost done, bring the backs to the car I'mma go and shop more with Nekomi I'll be there at 8" she says and I sigh in relief.

I've been here standing and holding these for hours now.... I go to the car and put the backs in and I go out of the parking are and go infront of some shops and I buy some kvas. I drink my kvas and I walk around more.

I see a large sign and I read it. it says 'congratulations Omegas and Alphas of this year! It's been over three weeks and so your marks and the eye glowing should stop and only glow while facing your mate!'

I spit out my kvas and choke. "W-WHAT the B-BLAT" I says shocked as h double toothpicks. So that's why my eyes glowing randomly stopped.... I'm such an idiot... Oh no.... I can't.... I can't accept this..... No NO..... IM TOO YOUNG! HECK NAH

I tap a vendor and ask where I could buy eye glasses and contact lenses. The vendor told me where to go and I quickly ran like I am going to die as fast as I can to the Shop. The seller comes to me concerned. "E-excuse m-me" I says panting. "My my What's the hurry Lad?" The seller asks me.

I regain my composure and take a deep breath. "So.... It's been three weeks.... And I am scared to talk to my mate because i don't want her to find out yet... Because I want to surprise her and I need to hide it...." I say hoping that he will understand and come on I know it's a lie because I don't even know WHO is my mate!

"Ah, so you want to keep a conversation with her and spend some time together more before revealing eh?, No problem young lad! I'll get you contact lenses" the seller says and I sigh in relief.

After some time he comes and gives me contact lenses. I wear them and look in the mirror they don't look visible. "They will hide the glowing"  he says. "And here sunglasses, they also won't show the glow if you don't want to wear the contacts" he says. I don't want to look like America but I have low patience and this should help.

"Thanks I'll buy both" I say and he smiles then I buy them both. I wear the sunglasses already. I will know if my eyes are glowing Because the sides will glow and I will see the sides of the inside of my sunglasses if they glow but won't show on the outside.

I'm really not ready...... I try to stop myself from screaming in frustration and I just go back to the car. I realise that it is 7:58 and so I start up the car and at 8:00 Bela comes in the car. "Hey br- what in the blyat-" she looks at me like I'm mental. "Don't ask" I say and image juts laughs.

"Ok Ochki" she says and I just sigh. When we got home she won't stop calling me that and she won't stop asking me why I have sunglasses and compares me to America. "why do you have sunglasses Russia?" Ukriane asks. "Cuz he's a coward and he don't wanna see who his mate is"
Bela says and I chase her around the house. Leaving aine and Zakh just eating some popcorn.

"But it does make him a coward tho" they both say and now all I'm chasing after the three of them.

-the next morning-

"OCHKI" Bela screams at the top of her lungs. Phil hears and comes to Bela as well as others. "What's that Bela
?" Phil asks. "Well it's my new tease to Rus- Ruski" Bela says. "Oh Ochki Kapre" Phil says. "PERFECT" bela says. Once Russia comes they Bela calls him Ochki Kapre. "Hey Kuya Ruski!" Phil says with a smile. "Hey Phil" Russia says.

Phil whispers "Ochki Kapre" and Russia losses it. He chases Phil and Bela around. Russia looks at all the omegas which they don't mind because they think he is handsome. In truth Russia does not Know if his eye is glowing or not.

He then remembers and takes off his contacts but still wears the sunglasses. He got Asked why he is wearing them but he glares at the other alphas and makes them quiet.

After school Russia and others got sent to the Omega building to help move heavy boxes. And when Phil called him... His heart thumped..... And he thinks it's just nothing.

And then he sees a weird glow from the corner of his sunglasses.... "Russia" Mrs. France calls him and the glow disappears.