Chapter 21 it's not what it looks like!

Yep here we go again, and also.... Russia is going to drop his glasses soon UwU

And I'm done drawing Phil's mark. And what I mean by soon I mean tomorrow.

Phil and Ame came with Malay and Indo to the mall, to go to a nice restaurant.

Phil and Ame are nervous and can't face each other, they are so embarrassed. They are on a date!

Mal noticed
them being awkward to each other and she didn't like the vibe. She sighs then goes to the two and clasps their hands together.

"Mal wtf!" Phil says blushing red. "Oh come on gurl! It's like you guys are on the first date!" Mal says jokingly.

Indo face palms, he knows that they aren't official yet. Ame and Phil are still sitting there awkwardly silent, not saying a word. Mal is really not liking this aura, she finds it weird but in reality she is the one who is being weird Because they aren't even lovers.

The food is still not here and they still haven't said a single word, Mal is going to snap if they don't talk.

"Guys....... What's with eh Aura? Phil we've been friends for years! You and Ame can be lovey dovey!" Mal says impatient and annoyed.

"The thing is M-"

Mal cuts Indo off.

"Shhh Indo!"

"Mal..... We.... We haven't said we are officially lovers yet....." Phil says creating another awkward silence between them.

Mal feels so bad, she acted without thinking. She practically dragged them here without asking them....

"What?....." Mal says shocked.

"OMG!!!!! IM SO SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW, I UHHHHHH THIS UHHH ISNT A DOUBLE DATE NOW YEAH.... UHHH FORGIVE ME...." Mal says panicking, Indo comforts her.

"It's okay Mal, even for a thousand years I'll be waiting for Phil to say yes" Ame says sincere.

Mal reeees at Ame's response. Phil blushes Because of Ames small speech.

Phil and Ame both looks into each other's eyes, like lovers Looking into each other's eyes.

"Maybe a few more dates to know you won't leave m-'

Mal quickly takes a knife and points it at Ame's neck.

The three are shocked and frozen, very concerned and confused about what Mal is going to do.

"Mal..... Maybe we can ta-"

"Shhh Philip"

Phil shuts up.

Indo is ready to snatch the knife but he might get stabbed by a knife.

"Ame if you dare hurt Phil then I will murder you"

Mal threats the American, glaring daggers into his soul.

"I-I would never....."

Ame replies, Mal then retreats.