Chapter 24

-this is Bela's story side...-

"This is hopeless...."

"Everything is ruined!"

Bela complains as she gulp down baby potatoes to somehow choke and die.

Because of the way they got raised (they learned violence in such a young age) they grew up to be bitter and somewhat Emotionsless, all they know is sadness, despair, anger, and hatred.

They were super Depressed, Russia and Kazakhstan are still numb but Bela and Ukriane found something to keep them happy. Bela got gay for happiness and Canada for ukraine.

And Kazakhstan.... Flying, Russia Though..... Poor Russia.

Bela feels as if her world just fell apart....
Why because her ship didn't Sail? Oh how immature of her.

She's being serious, setting aside everything.... She just wanted her brother to have a good life with someone that will live him....

But now they know that Zuela is her mate, Bela feels so bad for her brother, he doesn't deserve this! Russia deserves to have a wife that will love him, not to be part of the stupid curse.....

Bela wants to get rid of Zuela but she can't..... She's a country.... So she can't kill her but if she could.... Then she would do it without remorse, she has killed before and it's nothing new.

And Killing her won't seem any different. Bela walks in her room, she feels so drained of energy. Everything she planned is ruined.

And it's all Her fault..... Zakh and Raine also can't accept it.... Zuela is so bad, no one would want to be her husband if they knew the real her.

She's desperate and she's beautiful but her personality isn't, Bela throws a bottle of vodka across her room, making a very loud sound.

This isn't Because her ship was ruined but also because she's concerned for her her brothers she and everyone knows that Zuela isn't good.

Bela bangs her head on the wall and slams her fists on her table. She throws away everything she could throw, her collection, art and just anything that she can take her frustration out on.

Bela just lays her head on the table, Feeling so Depressed. "He doesn't deserve this...." She says, she's getting a headache just by thinking of them getting married.

She thinks to things to ease her mind but she can't, it's over, she knows it's over.

"Two weeks to fall in love.... What am I? A fool?" She says.

Her expectations were so high that she forgot that you can't fall in love that fast.... They aren't love at first sight...

Love takes time, it's isn't just a game.

Bela feels so hopeless, she's going to cry but she won't.

She lays down on her bed, and she tries to think about anything to keep here mind of the fact again.

It's been a couple of days since the reveal..... But she and her other siblings still cannot believe and get over it...

But she's a little happy that they haven't kissed yet. Russia doesn't want to kiss Zuela, even if Zuela wants to.