chapter 9

Phil is washing up and is getting ready for a new day. Phil's tail is neatly groomed now. Phil looks at his favorite outfit. The one he was wearing on the gathering day. He just noticed that there's a button missing. He sighed and he needs to go now so he just picked out
Another outfit and left. Phil still hasn't seen his mark. It's exactly two weeks now. And Phil tries not to panic Because he will have to soon see his mark and he tries not so think about it. Phil goes to school again like any Normal day but then Belarus comes to him and shakes him. Bela Coming to Phil isn't normal but she's crying.

-erlier this day-

Like as Asean said their eyes will glow if they found their mate and after some weeks their eyes will glow only if they see their mate. "HOW IS YOUR EYE GLOWING!!!" "WHO IS THE BLYAT THAT YOU CLAIMED!!!!"  Bela shouts. "I DONT KNOW!!!! SO MANY BLYATS TOUCHED ME IN THE MORNING OF THE GATHERING DAY!!!" Bela's brother shouts back. "WELL THEN FIND THAT BLYAT!!! I'LL KILL HER FOR YOU!!!!" Bela shouts. "I DONT WANT TO HAVE A M-" bela cuts her brother off. "I KNOW YOU ARE FREAKIN GAY!!!! AND SO I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS PERFECT FOR YOU!!!!" bela shouts. The two went at each other for quite some while. Then Bela gives up knowing she has no choice but to accept the fact that her brother will be tied down to some biatch.

It started when her brother's eye suddenly glowed while reading the news paper. And so that's why she's angry. Bela knows Omegas will do their best to touch him, like on the back or shoulder and on the arm. Bela knows Her brother isn't the type of man to sleep around. Bela is so frustrated. She and Nekomi wants Philip to marry their Brothers but now She doesn't have a choice. Bela's brother doesn't know who the hell That girl is and it couldn't be Philip Because they never met. Her brother was at the gathering day and Phil didn't attend. This makes her sad and mad. But she can't blame her brother.

-present time-

Phil hugs Bela back. "PHIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL"
Phil pays Bela on the back and Nekomi just watches with a smug face. "What happened?" Phil asks. Bela is crying a lot and the other Omegas are kinda getting creeped out. Poland and Ukriane comes.
"She's still Crying?" Ukriane asked. And Phil nods. "Yes why?" Phil asked confused. "Well.... Our brother claimed someone during the gathering day but y know! He doesn't know who because he never likes anyone nor does he thought of a person to claim" ukraine says and Phil gives Bela a tissue. "Oh hey Pol and riane I noticed that you guys are happier than usual" Phil says with a smile. They all are trying to ignore Bela.

"Yes we'll that's because we got Boyfriends now!" Poland said happily. "And pol's engaged to Germany" kraine says with a bit of jealousy. "We saw our marks already!" Poland says joyful. "Congrats you guys I'm pretty sure you Poland and Germany will be a great married couple and Ukriane and Canada will be a good married couple as well" Phil says with a smile. Ukraine blushes. "H-he didn't proposed to me Phil! We're only lovers" Ukraine says. "Not yet~" Phil says and which makes Ukraine blush even more. Poland and Phil has a smug face on. Phil takes a sip of his favorite zesto and looks at Poland when she called Phil. "Hm?". "What about you aren't you claimed?" Ukriane and Poland asked. And Phil spits out his zesto. "M-me? Well I hope not..." Phil says. And Bela springs up and wants to undress Phil right away.

Bela lunges at Phil and lifts up his shirt. Ukraine and Poland tries to stop Bela. They all then spots that Phil has a bandage. "What's this?" Bela asked curious. "H-hey don't touch that!" Phil said stopping Bela. "Why?" Bela asked. "I sneaked out at the gathering day right?" Phil says and they all nod. "I went to my garden and a tree fell, I got bruised a bit" Phil said and they all stop. now Bela feels bad. "O-oh I'm so so sorry Phil" Bela  apologizes and Phil says it's ok. "Anyways what do you guys plan to do tomorrow?" Poland asked. "Nothing" they all respond. "Well me and Germany would like to invite you all to come bowling with us, you can bring anyone you like, oh and it's not only bowling next we'll go play billiards and y know just have fun!" Poland says and phil's eyes lit up. They all agreed to come since they don't have anything to do. "Ok wait..... Is ame going?" Phil asked alert and they all Chuckle. "No silly! And also Spain isn't going as well as Japan and Nekomi, and Indo and Malay are going" Poland replies and Phil sighs in relief.

-a few moments later-

They hear a knock on the door and they say "come in" Phil says. Once the person walks in Phil turns to see the person and his jaw dropped. "KAPRE/DWENDE!" the others look at them Confused. Bela is hella confused right now. "Bro you know him?" Bela asks the tall man. "He's your brother?" Phil asks. And Bela nods. Bela is starting to have a nosebleed. Bela's dream is starting to come true. "Phil do you know him?" They all ask Phil because they all know h except Phil. "Yeah I do, he's the one who also sneaked out at the day of the party" Phil says. And the tall country smiles. "Well Phil my name is-" Bela runs and shuts his mouth. "NOPE NOPE HIS NAME IS RUSKI" Ukriane and Poland are confused his name is Russia not Ruski.

"Uhh okay? Well Mr. Ruski,y name is Philippines call me Phil, were friends from now on!" Phil says with a smile and ever omega in the room is so Shocked. "Yes we are friends now" Russia says with a smile. And they shook hands. Everyone is really really shocked now. Russia won't let anyone touch him and would never smile at anyone he doesn't even smile infront of his siblings. Bela is really having a nose bleed. She punches herself and it hurts she's happy it's not a dream. But in truth the two feels a bit akward and doesent know what to say next. Russia and Phil feels a bit akward. They didn't know they would meet against and they didn't know that they are connected by a friend. To think they could have met erlier.

And so the they will meet again tomorrow at the bowling.

But there's one more.....

They will need partners

Indo Malay

Germany Poland

Ukraine Canada

Belarus Latvia

Kazakhstan Mongolia

Philippines Russia

Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan