chapter 18 it's not my business...

Once they got to the mall, Russia just followed Phil around.

Phil and Russia are now at a clothes store, Phil just wants a new hat and some clothes cuz why not.

Russia still can't get over the fact that he lashed out like that and he acted so.... So... So so so.... Weird. Friends shouldn't act like that.

Russia is so frustrated, he's just Currently sitting on a chair while waiting for Phil to finish shopping some shoes and a hat oWo.

Russia wants to bang his head into he wall but he can't because he's in public. A sales lady approches him. "Hello sir, here with your omega? We have new heals and dresses that will surely look good on her, and they are cute accessories like bows and hats on the right" the sales lady says.

Russia is now more embarrassed Because she taught that him and Phil are dating. When Russia looked up at the sales lady, the sales lady is shocked and became terrified. She quickly bowed and Apologized.

(Russia is sitting and looking at the ground while holding his head because of frustration when the sales lady Approached him)

But he isn't going to lie.... He kinda wants Phil to wear girl clothing, but he shrugged the Thoughts off. Yes Phil is an omega but that doesn't mean that he wants to wear girl clothing and he is sure that Phil already said that he was forced to wear female clothing not Want to wear.

Russ glanced at Phil and sees him looking at sketchers, Russia then stood up to get a pair of heels. He picked out dark red heels or like a red velvet heels and also black and white pairs of heels. And a yellow orange one- well.... He bought like 12 pairs of heels-.

They have money to spare and money isn't a problem for them. He just said to deliver them to their house but he payed with cash. Why? So that Phil won't see.

He also picked out 3 dresses that kinda have the same style.... NVM.... They are all the same style.

Russia also took a look at the accessories and he picked out a bow, what I mean is like 100 bows jk he only bought 1 Because they don't have hair... And they just stick accessories like sunglasses on their heads using tape.

He is now currently looking at hats for Phil to wear, he's looking for a white hat to go along with the red heels and blue dress. 🤭👌😆😉

He took some while to look at the hats and he thinks that these 3 hats will look great on Phil. He took the white hat that he likes the best and he took a look at the inside and he saw a mark saying made in America.

Because of that tag he threw the hat away, he then takes a look at the other hats and they all have the made in America tag. He went back to the items that he bought and only the bow has another made in America.

He then goes back to the hats, feeling disappointed. He sighs and gets confused again.... Why would he do this? A friend will help pick out clothes.... But hey is he buying clothes that he wants Phil to wear? It's just off...

Russia seems off...

Russia takes another glance at Phil and he's still picking out some shoes, when his phone suddenly rings.

He picks up his phone and hears Bela on the other line.

"Heyyy brother!"
Bela sounds excited and happy.