Hang out

Phil stops blushing but is still a bit annoyed of what the Tall country said. "So what are you here for Kazakhstan?" Phil asks the tall country. "Well Im here for a book about Flowers....... And also some BL books for Bela" Kazakhstan says embarrassed. "Aww that's so sweet Kazakhstan well let's go here and read" Phil says Cheerfully and Kazakhstan nods. They sit down on a table and starts reading. After a while Phil finishes his books and looks at Kazakhstan to Ask him a question. "Hey Kazakhstan, what is your brother like?" Phil asks and Kazakhstan looks at him. "Oh well he's tall like me and you already know his name right?" Phil then nods. Ruski was the name that Bela told him. Kazakhstan knows that Bela told him that but he can't say his real name or else Bela will pluck some of his feathers.

"Well he i-" *ring ring* to he Kazakh got Stopped Because his phone suddenly rang and it is Bela Telling him to get his butt over there. Kazakhstan sighed and bought the books and said farewell to Philip. Phil waved good bye and now he's very bored. He doesent go out anymore but he loves the place for him it's so beautiful. He starts to walk around but then he bumbs into America and he curses in Filipino in his mind. "Hey phil!" Ame said with a smile. 'shet Yung play boy andito na Alana pinish na' Phil says to himself and he wants to run. Phil steps back. "Wait-" and says and holds Phil's Wrist. "Can you please hang out with me again Phil? Please?" Ame begs Phil and Phil can't say no.

Phil knows how this is going to end up. Ame's gonna try and kiss him again but he has no choice so he put a smile on and said "sure!" Phil is crying inside. Phil doesent like America and Spain Because they are play boys. Japan was for a period of time but he got back to military and became serious again. Phil wonders where the tall man he saw before is now. "Hey Phil want to get some ice cream?" Ame says with a nice smile. And Phil nods with a smile. Phil expected ame to buy only one I've cream but is big for them to share. But to Phil's surprise ame actually bought two in a cup for both of them. Phil is a bit confused but Shrugged it off. America took Phil to the aquarium and ame is really nice. Phil didn't expect this but he's happy to have the old ame back. Ame took Phil around the Aquarium and held Phil's hand gently and acted very nice.

After that lovely hangout at the aquarium  it has gotten pretty late and they decided to go to a restaurant. Phil is very happy because Ame is being nice like before. Phil doesent know why ame is acting like this but he likes it. It makes him remember when Ame was always like this. Phil missed the old ame. Ame in the past was very cheerful and nice and he actually liked Phil but then years later and ame became cold and after that he became a play boy, seeking entertainment from other omegas. It's like ame got tired of Phil Because Phil won't let him mark him. But now ame Is like this again. What happened?. Did ame fall in love with Phil again? Or is this just for show.

-a few hours later-

Ame POV

GAHHHH my heart is beating so fast and I'm flustered. What is happening to me?. Am I going to die?. NO I CANT!!!. Phil.... Why do I think of Phil often. I grab a picture of me and Phil when we were kids. And without thinking I said "aww Phil is very cute when he was l-" I stop talking and come to my senses. WAIT am I in love with Phil???. Ko I can't be serious with him right????. I then grab another picture this time I'm blushing. And that's when I remember I did love Phil. And I did very much. When did I stop? Why did I stop? Oh.... That's right. I got overpowered with greed and so I then got annoyed and tried to force him... But he still won't... And that's when I gave up.. why did I let greed take over me?.... Now i don't have a chance. With my new reputation and me forced Phil years ago..
Danggit I'm screwed there's no more chance..... I look at the picture of us again and look at Phil. I'm blushing like a tomato now and *thump* *badump* I clench my shirt on where my heart should be and that's it.... I really do love Phil again... I remember all the happy memories with Phil and my heart Beats faster and faster. I quickly stood up and got very excited I want to see Phil! I wanna take him on a date! Well he might be scared... then hang out! I'll give him flowers! Oh wait.... He'll be creeped out and he might run.... Uhhh no flowers for now. OH The aquarium! I hope he is free.
I then go to the flower shop but debating whether I should or shouldn't give him flowers. Then I saw Phil standing there and so I walk to him.he then bump into eachother and oh no he's gonna run....

-back to le present-

Phil and ame are sitting across eachother. And is sweating and Phil got back to his senses and is on high alert Because ame might just be taking so Phil will fall in love with him and kiss ame and marry him. Some notices that Phil is suspicious of him and he sweats more. "Phil..." Ame says and Phil flinches Because he got startled. Phil is confused ame sounds sincere and nervous unlike his usual tone aka the F boy tone. "P-phil I'm sorry for trying to force you before.... But I want to make it up to you, please I'll win your heart fair and square! Please give me a chance! I will wait for you" Phil almost blushes and believes ame but when America said I'll wait for you and I'll win your heart fair and square Phil looked at him with 'bish r u serious' and you won't stand a week.

Ame realizes what Phil means with his look and curses in his might that he has no chance now. He opens his mouth Because he was about to explain and calm Phil Down. Then America gets Sprayed by in the face with jager instead with water. And ame is shocked and also Phil. "BAD AME BAD" Nekomi and Bela says and sprays ame again. and Phil wipes the Jager off Ame's face. Ame is shocked and confused all he could say is 'this is the lowest of the low'. Bela dragged Phil out of the restaurant and Nekomi hissed at ame and gave him two middle fingers and they both left. "PHIL DONT YOU DARE BELIEVE THAT THAT BLYAT IS IN LOVE WI CHU M KAY?" Bela says in a loud tone. "THAT MOTHERFU-" Bela shuts Nekomi off. "Ok that's too much gurl" Bela says. "You do know what we mean right Phil?" Nekomi says. "Yes I do.... And I don't believe him either he's not gonna last a week" Phil says.

Bela rings her brother and hmshe starts talking "YO BUG BRO AME BE LI-" on the other line. "Bela I don't want to hear your freaking shiesta. The call ends and Bela rages. After that they all went home and Phil thinks of the man he met and he wants to meet him again. Phil goes to sleep because he's tired.

-some where-

I hold the button I got and Chuckle. I wish to see you. But it seems that I cannot..... "GET YO BUTT OVER HERE" ugh really? When I was just... God you're such a pain in the ass. I sigh and pocket the button. My ass of a sister came....