chapter 14

Russia turns to Mrs. France. "Dieu merci pour votre aide Russie!" Mrs. France says in delight. (thank goodness for your help Russia). "Anytime Mrs. France" Russia says. Russia practically did all the work and most of the work than the other alphas.

Russia puts down the last 4 heavy boxes.
America is at a far angry and jealous. Russia can gold 4 and not even feel it while America can carry 1-2 but it's really heavy. Russia gets more attention out of it but he does not care.

America is also angry that Russia is stealing his look. The girls likes it tho. The girls are fawning over Russia more than America and America hates it. Like Every Female omega wants to have Russia as their mate.

Because the place is dirty they all wore masks. Philip goes to Russia and taps him on the shoulder and waves. "Heyya Kuya Ruski! Thanks for helping out" Phil puts down his masks and says it with a bright smile.

Russia nods and waves. Russia starts to rub his eyes. "Hey Ruski you okay?" Phil asks concern. "Yeah.... I think I have dust in my eyes..." Russia replies.

Russia keeps rubbing his eyes infront of Philip and he constantly sees a light  Glow.... From..... His eyes?.....

Russia didn't try to bother and just shrugged it off, he thought of it as nothing out of the ordinary. A few minutes have passed and Russia gets a little dizzy?. Russia cannot understand why but like his other thoughts, he just shrugged it off......

Until one of the omegas just suddenly falls on the floor. Ofcourse Everyone panicked. France checked her heart beat and good, she has a pulse.

Phil and the Elders are really concerned...
This isn't good... "She is knocked out cold...." France says in distress. UN comes closer and takes a torough examination. He looks at the girl's mask and he sniffs without his mask on.

"Is she the one who delivered the water?..." UN asks, his ears and tails meaning he feels threatened. "Yes sir" Philip says.

"Did she drink any?"

"Yes sir, I believe I saw her drink" India says. UN puts on his mask once again and sniffs. His eyes wide open. "EVERYONE TAKE OF YOUR MASKS NOW!" UN yells serious.

Everyone obeyed him. "S-sir I can't b-breathe....." Romania says as Romania suddenly trembles and falls. "PHIL QUICKLY CALL AN AMBULANCE! THE PHONES ARE IN THE DRESSING ROOM" UN again shouts.

Philip quickly nods and runs. "RUSS GO AND CALL THE POLICE!" UN orders. Russia also Nods and quickly leaves to Join Philip in searching for the phones.

"WHAT IS THE PROBLEM UN?!!!" France asks concerned and scared. "They might have ingested and or inhaled Cyanide" as Un said Cyanide Everyone started panicking. They could all die!.

France also passed out but just because of stress. Philip and Russia kept looking for the phones as fast as they can. It became more messy in the dressing room, more than it already is.

Philip is at Russia's left, searching in a drawer. While Russia is straight into he mirror's direction, searching the desks.

"I hope she's okay...." Philip says while searching. Russia took off his sunglasses for a bit, without Phil Noticing. Russia glanced at Phil for a second and Continued searching.

Phil would keep talking to Russia, just to calm himself. Russia isn't going to Lie he kinda is getting annoyed but not to much, and so he frequently glanced at Phil. But his latest glance..... He stared at Phil longer when he realized that his eyes... Are.... Glowing?????

Russia cannot believe what he is seeing and so he put on his sunglasses back after rubbing his eyes. Because he's infront of the mirror he still sees his reflection a but blurry. But none the less he can see that his eyes changed color... Into a glow..... A golden glow....

Russia kept putting his sunglasses up, and down, then up, then down and also looking at Phil them himself. He cannot understand and he does not know what to feel.

He feels as if his body became numb. He couldn't hear people clearly....

"Russia Russia!"

*GASP*

Russia POV

I gasp as I wake up sweating. Oh mother Blyat... Want was that?.... I'm glad it was just a dream..... I don't want to be the one who will ruin his life....

What time is it?...

Why did I dream of something like that?..

I rub my temples Because I am still a bit dizzy. I hear the door slowly open. My room is dark hence I don't like bright stuff and so I turn off the lights.

"Big brother"

Oh... It's Ukraine and Bela.... Great... Atleast I'm not going to be the only one who is ticked off.

"What is it? What time is it anyways?" I ask. I'm not wearing my top shirt. And I am also not wearing the pants that I was wearing in my dream.

I guess it's a dream after all. "Russia you weren't dreaming" Bela says serious. I then start to sweat.... No way.... "Yeah! LIKE BROTHER! When UN SAID CALL THE POLICE YOU SUDDENLY PASSED OUT!" Ukraine says practically shouting.

I feel relieved.... So It wasn't real. "So I didn't pass out while Phil was calling me?" I ask. "What?" My two sisters say very much Confused. Well... Blyat.... I guess it's not real... Thank Blyat....

"You also got Cyanide, so your clothes are changed" Ukraine says.

"Yes and Because we aren't like normal Pups Everyone survived and thank BLYAT! you and the others won't have any side effects since we are different than normal y know how it goes..." Bela says.

I sigh. I guess it's one good thing about not being able to die of old age and stuff. They say we are like Immortals. But Immortals that can still die. What kind of idiotic sentence is that....

"The one who put the Cyanide to try and kill was a non CountryWolfhuman, he's a. Normal Beta and his Omega dumped him" Bela says.

Damn...... Welp.... Sucks to be him.

But what did my dream mean?.... Did I want it to happen?.... Did it have a meaning?..... I'm so confused....

0 Russia won't know the truth YET.
     (Will fall in love with Phil route and Phil also fall for him. The time that America pissed him off, gloating that Phil would never love Russia and will end up with him instead. They will fight and Russia's glasses will fall.... Revealing his angered eyes. Glowing when looking at Phil. That's when they realize...)

0 Russia will know the Truth soon or like next chapter.... (Russia finds out and he feels guilty.... But he chooses to protect Philip since Phil is his mate... But still won't tell him YET route. Instead of being distant to Phil.... He wants to make Phil fall for him... Even if it might be impossible in Russia's book. He also tries his BEST to Not NEVER EVER let Phil see his mark, not until he falls for Russia)