BONUS (F.L explained)

This is Russia, supposedly in his military outfit

This is Russia, supposedly in his military outfit. This is how he looks like, in my actual art style WITHOUT any tracing.

So if you guys know the forbidden love SIDE STORY I did for Russia and Philip I'm this book, it's kinda an overshadowing.

The explanation for the side story, forbidden love, it was like the after story of My little omega. Russia is Russian.... and so he got called to serve, dumb because he litteraly controls the country right? But.... He got called to serve as the general (The Highest ranking in the whole country...), Since Phil was pregnant and they already got married by the time. Also even before Phil gave birth, they all graduated from their school which meant they were free from school and now with work-.

Phil was so upset that Russia had to leave, but In the end it worked out and was a happy ending since Phil litteraly dies everyday that he doesn't receive a letter that say Russia is alive. As poepl know, Russia didn't die, he just came back. Russia actually had enough and threatened them that he will murder everyone if he doesn't get released from service. Phil and Russia along with their cyka blyat child that loves Philip so much and is too competitive with his dad aka Russia over Phil's attention, lived happy together without any h**s bothering them.

Holy abjwnwke I almost unpublished this book because I accidentally dropped my phone.... Good thing there was an are you sure you want to unpublish. I almost had a heart attack