chapter 45 I will kill you

Russia and America both eyes the gun and the lighter. America is already doused in gasoline. Russia is asking for the lighter, meanwhile America is aiming for the gun. They both then went on separate paths, even trying to sneak in a punch but they both failed to do so.

Russia finally retrieved the lighter, just when he was about to turn around, America tried to shoot him but missed because his hands are shaking and not to mention he got punched in the eye eighteen times which made his vision quite uneasy. Russia thanks Himself for punching America too many times to make this possible or else he might have gotten shot in the head.

Russia sighed a deep relief as he didn't get shot with any of America's attacks. Russia then lunged at America and started the lighter. "Hold STILL!" America complained. It was hard to get the lighter started because he was moving around to fast.

But finally he got the lighter to work, he then threw it on America's face. America groaned in, he dropped the gun and he started to panic. The flames rose to his face. He'ss panicking and he doesn't know what to do. His face is melting because of the heat. His face has probably gotten third degree burns for sure. America then lunged I'm the water.

While America was busy trying to get the fire to go out, Russia then quietly and quickly dismembered the gun, removing all the bullets.

When America is done putting the fire out, he quickly turned to Russia who was five meters away from the gun.

America who is bat sh*t insane, grabbed the gun and tried to shoot Russia. But, to his surprise, there were no bullets. Russia smirked at him, grinning triumphantly. America gasped at this. He then glared at Russia, "YOU! DON'T THINK THAT YOU'VE WON THIS!" America shouted in great anger.

"What? What are you going to do?" Russia asked him. America is dumbfounded. He doesn't know what to do... He has no bullets.

"What? Are you scared?!" Russia taunted. "Me? SCARED?!! OF YOU?!! IM YOUR F****G dreams!" America yelled angrily.
Russia only grins widely, he wants to kill America so badly. But he wants him to feel stupid at the end. He's luring America into his trap.

Once America looses it, he will stab him America won't know because he's too crazy. The reasonable and sane America would be smirking and he'll say 'you're holding a knife behind your back' but he's too insane to even notice anymore.

"And once I'm done with cutting all of your fingers off, I will burn you alive then I will slit your throat"

"Hey pig" Russia said at America.

America glared at him. "I'm not a pig!" America said with great anger. Russia then swiftly pulls his knife, America for a split second notices the knife but he's already been stabbed in the stomach by the knife.

America with his eyes wide opened, he coughed op blood. America then created a bigger slit with the knife by forging it upwards his stomach. America again puked out more and more blood.

"Philippines I love you" America quickly said before his body collapsed on the ground. Russia heard what America said and it was a sign of defeat. It means that America said it because he knew that he was going to die since Russia stabbed him more upwards.... Supposedly cutting open his intestines. Russia then cut his fingers then threw them on the ground

Russia spits on him then he kicked him like he's a soccer ball then he slices the knife in America's neck then he slices his throat open.

"That's what you get you f***king bitch, no one will miss you, you deserve to fucking the the most painful death" Russia said to him.

Russia saw years fall down from his eyes. Russia didn't bother closing America's eyes because he didn't deserve respect after what eh didn't I Philip. Yes.... America is dead.... He won't bother them anymore.