Chapter 23 DON'T JOKE WITH ME!

This is Bela's POV

A new day, oh how I wish everyday it will get better.... But it just gets worse.

I have a smile on my face, feeling positive that I can brake the curse.

I fix my dress and I go to the dining room, it's so peaceful and quiet.

Kazakhstan is probably flying and or in the garden and Ukraine is sitting in one of the chairs with a smile, she's probably texting Canada.

Canada.... I munch on my garlic scrambled eggs so I wouldn't think about Canada.

It's not that I hate him or don't like him... It's just.... He's the brother of America and I don't want to think about that Prick.

I sigh and take a deep breath. I need to control my temper I should not be angry.

I tell myself then I calm down, now I have a smile on my face. This scrambled eggs is really good and with the toast it tastes so good!

I continue to munch on my bread with a smile but my appetite gets thrown out the window, along with my mood when I hear Zuela.

"Hi sisters in law"

Me and Ukraine will puke, "I'm done" she says then she stands up to leave.

I also feel like my appetite is gone, I sigh and ignore Zuela and try to remain calm.

I glance at Russ before leaving. It's just not fair..... My Poor brother.... I will save you.... I promise.... If only she wasn't one of us then she would have been dead by now. I would have been glad to do it myself, with my own hands. Phil doesn't have a mate yet, Which makes me a little more happy and gives me a bit of hope.

Ukriane and I both hopped on our Aurus, she took the gold one and I'm in the black one. We both got drove to the school and I'm just excited to see Philip.

I know he will help me to break the curse.

Once I arrived I quickly ran to my class to find Philip, Sadly he wasn't here yet...

I sigh and decide to just sit on my chair and wait for him. He will come eventually.

I keep tapping my fingers on my desk, somehow I have a bad Feeling.... Why? What is going to Happen? I hope nothing will go wrong.

"Sissy!"

Blyat, murder me....

'act natural' I say to myself and I don't turn to Zuela, I just ignore her.

She will leave eventually right?

RIGHT?

"sissy"

Why the hell is she calling me sissy? You damn ***** I will kill you if you touch me.

"Sissy!"

Great.... Now this ***** is in front of me.

I glare at here and say "what?"
I really hate her.