Heavy Rain

Cringe drawing ahead WARNING!

Since everyone is going Phil and Russia Also decided to leave. But they had no choice but to go Together since even Latvia and Bela left together but split ways sooner or later. Russia and Phil got pushed by Bela to have fun and be more comfortable with eachother. Russia hates every omega but not so much his siblings. His siblings just gets on his nerves. But Russia doesn't mind it if it's with Philip. Phil also doesent mind and kinda feels safe while being next to Russia. They stumbled upon a restaurant and decided to go eat because they got quite hungry after playing and they haven't really eaten.

They want to be friends but they are a bit shy and akward towards eachother. They know their secrets already. "So what do you wanna eat?" Phil asks Russia and Russia just shrugs. They go sit down on a table. "Hey y know what, how about you order the food, maybe we have some things in common I guess" Russia says Because he never really goes out and with 'Friends' except for when drinking with his Commrades and drinking alone.
Phil ordered Pancakes and Doughnuts. Russia loves Pancakes and He also likes Doughnuts and so he just smiled a bit while Phil is occupied playing ML on his Phone.

After a while of Waiting for their food Phil suddenly looked at Russia and said "Did you tell anyone? I didn't tell anyone I swear!" Russia Chuckled a but thinking that Phil Is almost begging and he thinks it's funny. Russia crossed his arms on the table and said.

"I didn't so don't worry, and Bela already knows"

"I didn't so don't worry, and Bela already knows". Phil was relieved and happy to hear that. "So That's why Bela was so sad" Phil said And Russia sighed. "Yes her Fujoshi thing is getting so much to her". Russia says. "What about you? Anyone else knows? Do you know who?" Russia asks not really wanting to but in to much. Phil sighed looking guilty. "That's the thing.... Im to scared to look and I don't even want to look" Phil says and Russia understands. "Me either, If I was blind then I won't need to know, but it will also suck if I were blind" Russia says and it made Phil Chuckle. Russia became Confused why the heck he laughed at that, Russia doesent know how to cheer people up and so he stupidly said "Uhhh You should smile more and not be sad Because One day all Your teeth will fall off" Phil also laughed because Russia seemed nervous and the fact that that's all he could think off.

After a few minutes later their food arrived and Russia Seemed to enjoy the Pancake. Phil lives Sweets and so He loves The food. Phil noticed that Russia Likes Pancakes and Russia noticed that Phil loves sweets. When they got out of the place they decided on what to do and just agreed on going to the Cinema to watch a movie. As they were walking there Phil says "So you like Blins Like Bela" with a smile as he looks at the tall kap- Russian. "Yes and how do you know that Word" Russia says and just realizes after he said that sentence.

Phil chuckles and says "Bela told me it means Pancakes and that She really loves them" Russia glances at the Filipino for a split second and they arrive at the Cinema. Phil plans to Watch A comedy Movie and Russia doesent really watch movies and so anything is fine. There's Four Movies on Pictures at the Cinema. A comedy, sad, Horror and a Romantic Movie. They are pretty late and so the tickets are all sold out and Three Cinemas are Filled of the Romantic Movie Because it's so Popular and so it's the only thing they could watch. They can't back out now and so they just turned a blind eye and bought Two tickets.

They arrived inside and there are so many People and they can see that they are all couples.... And which makes them more embarrassed. Once they arrive at their seats the couples beside them are holding hands and one of them said. "How long have you been a couple" and "You guys look perfect together" they blush a bit in embarrassment and Phil clears things up and he says. "Eheh well we aren't A couple.... We are just friends and we had no choice but to watch this movie because we are bored" Russia just nodded. The Females Chuckle and have a I don't think so face. "Well just remember what we said, that you two look like a great couple" and after that They all calmed down and the movie started.

Russia and Phil chooses not to talk about the 'you two look perfect for eachother' thing. The movie starts and it's pretty good they think That the Girl is going to get back with her ex...... But what they didn't know us that this movie promoted all kinds of love..... There are lesbians and Straight And..... GAY relationship.... The movie started off with the six best friends and the two have crushes on eachother (boy) (girl) and they end up with eachother. Four in the group are straight couples but In the end they broke up and the girls got together and the guys got together. There's even a kissing scene which made it more akward for them. There's about 15 kissing scenes and it scars them both because every kissing scene Everyone just goes to their partners and they kiss. It's like everyone in the cinema started Making out.

After the movie they just stood there close to he entrance of the mall speechless and scarred. They haven't said a word to eachother at all after that. They didn't know it was an LGBTQ movie.
Once they kinda snapped out of it they walked outside and was greeted by heavy raining. Everyone started running for shelter. They saw a Hotel nearby and just Ran there. They don't have school for like 5 days and so they don't have a problem staying here until it's time for school. What they don't know is that Bela and Nekomi was also in the cinema with them and they also followed them to the hotel and are right beside their room and are listening in the conversation although the walls are
soundproof for some reason.

Phil planned to invite Bela and Japan for a swim Tomorrow because the rain is to heavy for a night swim. Since they ate like 5 hours ago they went to the Gym to go work out. Bela and Nekomi are Too lazy to act like they are working out and so they bailed and just went back to their room and drew some Mangas. Why they were at the mall is that because there was a new Yaoi Anime shop in the mall and they heard about the new movie and after they bought their tickets they saw Russia and Phil buying tickets to the same movie and to the same cinema.
Japan and Bela choked on their Drinks when they saw Russia and Philip.

-At the Gym-

Only Russia and Philip are at the gym at the moment. They have been at the gym for a quite a bit now. Phil has been on the treadmill for quite some time now and he's sweating so much. Russia and Phil are at different places because they are
Doing different routines. Russia does body building and Phil does some Flat the light stuff but he's flat as a stick. Phil turns off the treadmill and lies down because of exhaustion. He pants heavily and he stands up. The first thing he sees is Russia Sweating and has his shirt lifted a bit and Phil could see Some of his abs. 'he's Ripped' Phil says supprised and impressed. Even if Phil lifts up a dumble A billion times he'll just get tried and won't get any muscles and he has a big appetite and he can eat so much and not gain A single pound. It may be a great thing to have but thats why Phil is so weak. Maybe Because he's an omega.

Phil snapped back to reality. Russia didn't spot philip looking at his muscles which is great for Phil and so they won't become more akward with eachother. Russia looks at Phil and they now make eye contact. "Are you Really this thin as a stick and small as a toothpick since you were Younger?, Oh wait... You are a toothpick, small and thin" Russia asked. "Ye- WAIT WHAT??? HEY IM NOT THAT SMALL YOU KAPRE!" Phil said in anger and looks at the Russian with determination. Russia laughs looking at Phil because he looks like a potato. "Y know what, I was gonna call you a potato but a toothpick seems more fitting" Russia says and Runs Away while Philip chases him. Russia is curious tho, on how Phil manages to be so small and Thin like a toothpick.

-meanwhile with Bela and Nekomi-

"Hey Nekomi" Bela says and Nekomi looks up at her. "Hai?" Nekomi says while munching on her chips. "Do you have an extra swimsuit?" Bela asks. "Yes why?" Nekomi asks Because it won't fit Bela Because she has Big b- and Nekomi has A flat chest like a board. They have Swimsuits because they actually had a reservation in this hotel first than Phil and Russia Because They taught the meeting greet was today but it got Cancelled and so they just went to their next location Wich is the new Anime shop. "Well I wanna make Phil wear one" Bela says. "Oka- WAIT A MINUTE IS I-!" Nekomi stops Mid sentence. "it's because your Flat" Bela says and they also run around the room arguing.

Get ready your eyes Ready Everyone!! for next chapter!!!