Just a nightmare chapter 23 part 2

Russia awakens from his slumber, he pants heavily. He feels so relieved that that was just a silly nightmare..

He feels so thankful, it's the first time that he is so happy and relieved like all the guilt has left his body and only thankfulness and happiness.

"спасибо бляцам это просто кошмар" he says, (thanks the blyats it's just a nightmare) his inner Slav comes out when he's stressed.

He's so happy, that Zuela isn't his mate. The light suddenly turns on.

"Hey babe, you awake now?"
He hears Zuela's voice, crushing every thankfulness in his body.

"Why are you here...?"
Russia asks in a cold tone, he's not liking her presence.

"Awww come one baby!"
Zuela says, while *ahem* holding a stack of cash.

"Leave..."
Russia says serious.

"I got some cash from somewhere in this house, we will end up getting Married anyways, so let's start Sharing now!" Zuela says.

Russia scoffs, he hates her, she's a gold digger, none of them likes her, Russia is immune to her beauty, just like Zakh.

"I want a diamond ring blah blhabl blha blah blah blah blah blah" Russia ignores everything that's she is saying and he walks away.....

His life is over.....

Nothing matters now....

Nothing.....

His last 2 weeks were fun, with Phil, it was fun. Now he has no choice but to be bonded to Zuela, be tied Down to her.... Until the end of eternity....

It's over....

-with phil a few weeks later-

Phil doesn't know why but..... There is a feeling of dislike? That he can't get rid off.... He doesn't know why but..... He can't get rid of it....

When he is with ame- and if ame shows him affection his heart still beats in joy but..... SOMETHINg changed....

Just something.... He can't stop thinking about the fact that he thinks it's wrong and it's not good that Russia's mate it Zuela.

After a couple of days they are official (Zuela and Russia) like they even have a choice in the first Place.

They will need to get married in the future.

Phil still hasn't revealed his secret yet, but maybe soon....

It's all over now...

Phil knows it's not his place and he doesn't have the right to complain or even Go against their marriage but...

Somehow it feels right for him to stop it, to stop them from being lovers.

Everything was fine....

Everything was great but it all got ruined Because of Zuela, Because of the curse.... Things ended up like this.

Because of the greed of the woman 2,000-4,000 years ago, some couple's lives got ruined. Just like divorce and breaking up, it originated Because of the curse.

No one truly knows how the curse happened (how they did it/what is the spell) because the nations won't talk about it..... It was sa really dangerous curse..... And lives got ruined and sacrificed Because be if the curse.

The elders have been living for so long on this earth. Like Soviet, they have been here for such a long time. But he's dead now....

About the curse, some thinks it's a spell to kill Someone.... No one really knows much about it ...... except the nations and the other elders.

Although, France and UK both seem to be clueless about the curse as well.

Some betas and other wolves are curious but none of the Countries knows anything about it, they are also clueless. And for the record, the countries weren't the ones who made the curse not did they want it to happen.

"Everything was perfect.... But you had to ruin it...."