Chapter 19 I'm more important than him!

Russia has many partners in trading and military just like Venezuela....

Venezuela is one of his best trading partners and also for military. Venezuela is getting impatient, for her she should be in a relationship with Russia or have been married to Russia by now.

Their fathers were great Commrades, and Venezuela wanted to be engaged to Russia but their fathers never really signed an arranged marriage contract so they don't have to be engaged or get
married.

Only Venezuela believes that she should be Russia's mate and marry him, Russia and his siblings all disagree with it.

Kazakhstan had a crush on Phil but he gave up........ Phil has attracted many MANY alphas from different packs... And Kazakhstan knows.... Sooner or later, Russia will be one of them...

And... Same and Russia will fight for him... They are the two alphas that has the most interest on Phil.... And they might even cause a war to break out...

So If Kazakhstan tries to pursue Phil and butt in, there will be more chaos Because not only will two alphas fight and make a war.... If he tries to get in their mess... He will be fighting Russia and will cause more imbalance.

So for everyone's sake he chooses to give up, another one who also doesn't want to give up but will eventually is Indo. Russia and America are more powerful than them... And for the chaos to lessen it will be better if they let only the two of them fight and not join.

Russia is currently walking on the streets, still property of the mall. It's going to snow soon.

Russia doesn't understand his Feelings... He feels empty.... He always feels empty but today is different... He feels empty but there's something else.....

Like he's longing for something....

It's new for him and it stresses him out.

He can't understand why he is feeling like this, there's no reason.

He's feeling so puzzled, why did he lash out again... And why did he feel like he didn't want Phil to go with Ame.

Why did he not mind sitting there like an idiot waiting for his girlfriend to finish shopping....

But when Bela or his siblings, he gets annoyed after 2 minutes. But with Phil he lasted an hour, without even frowning and Feeling frustrated or annoyed.

He knows it's not his business, he's just Phil's Friend. He shouldn't meddle with Phil's Private affairs.

He groans in frustration and curses Ame under his breath. Where is his frustration Coming from? He doesn't know...

"RUSKI!"

A happy voice says from behind him, whoever it is must really be Happy to see him.

Russia felt a light thump?

'phil?' he says to himself, he doesn't know why he thinks that it's Phil... And why does he feel happy thinking that Phil is calling him?

Russia feels a light blush?

He smiles but immediately fixes his composure, he clears his throat then he turns around.