chapter 27 I said back off!

Ame and Russia both took their lovers to the omega building, Phil is still at the ground floor, he's at the ground floor, watching Ame leave.

Zuela on the other hand is at the 2nd floor, watching Russia.

She was laughing with her so called friends. "Zuela you coming?" They say in inviting her.

"I'll go later, I'll take care of my man's" she says focused on Phil.

She sees Phil going to Russia and Russia is glancing at Phil.

Phil and Russia both look like they are gonna poop, they both want to say something but they can't.

Zuela quietly examines them both. 'I'm giving you a warning Phil's she says to herself while squinting.

Phil and Russia both approached each other, they are both a bit mad? A bit angry....?

They both glare at each other standing about 1 and a half meters away from each other, Zuela is quite confused but still is examining their movements.

America got a bad Feeling.... He quickly ran back to the omega building and UN just let him go.

There's no stopping him so they just let him go.

He quickly ran as fast as he can, not as fast as Russia but still pretty fast.

Once he got close, he sees Russia and Phil moving their arms like they are trying to communicate and say something but they can't understand each other.

They both rumble and mumble in grunts.

Both Zuela and Ame are getting so bored and very confused.

They both look like Idiots, there's nothing new to their actions that has been continuing for 10 Minutes.

Ame and Zuela both turns away, but they both quickly then back when they both starting shouting.

At first they won't talk and just glare at each other, but finally. All the guilt that they were feeling, disappeared.

Only anger and frustration took over.

They both look frustrated 2 minutes ago and want to say something but they can't say it and they both look like they expect that the other knows what they are trying to say.

"WHY WON'T YOU LOOK AT ME!"

they both shout in unison, they are both confused and surprised. What came over them? And why did they say that?

Not only are Ame and Zuela confused but so are they.

Why don't get both look like they are Hurting?

Suddenly Russ got the urge to grab Phil and Phil got the urge to be in Russ' arms.

Zuela and Ame are both ready to run to them because Russia looks like he is about to grab Phil's wrist but he didn't Continue, and they both went on their separate ways.

Ame is about to brawl with Russia but he didn't Continue.

Somehow Ame has the Feeling of staying.... As well as Russia....