chapter 44 to the well

This will be a split POV.

When it turns like this, the main attraction is Russia

When it's like this, the main attraction is philip and Zuela.

Russia is very concerned about Philip, he let his guard down, he's not thinking about anything else rather than Phil's safety. If he doesn't get there fast enough then Phil might die.

Bela Is very worried, she doesn't know what's happening, she keeps strutting in the room. It's stressing the servants who don't even know what's going on. Something inside her tells her to not tell the nation, to not tell anyone and just let Russia and Philip sort it out for themselves.

Weirdly enough, she followed that voice and she decided to sit down and pretend that everything is okay. She suddenly stopped walking them she sat down and gulped down in beer and vodka.

Russia is completely unfazed by everything. He pretends as if there aren't anything that is in front of him. Little does he know hat America is right behind him. Angry and has the intent to kill, he may or may not be under the influence.

Russia is a trained assassin, he's trained professional spy but his thoughts are filled with philip, he forgot about his nature. He didn't even notice that America was right behind him.

He went to the place as fast as he could. But the road was closed.... He took the wrong turn... So he ended up at the other side where the lake and the waterfalls are located. It's a very long route but it would take him to the well no doubt. He has no other choice...... He needs to go, now.

So without even thinking and deciding much, he went in. There's no turning back, one of them will get out alive.... And the other dies.... America is behind him, holding a gun....

Russia is confused and quite lost, he's at the lake. He's tempted to see his life with his real Soulmate..... He for distracted and he shouldn't have... But he couldn't resisting the temptation. He feels desperate and stupid but he still decided to do it.

"Dear lake of tears of Alviera, Tell me my future, show me the life that I shall have with my true beloved, save me from my worries and take away all my concerns by showing me what should be mine"

The lake swirled into a beautiful swirl. It showed him a picture of a family. It's him smilling genuinely, happy about something. He then sees that a hand is forming, it's holding.... A child.... He can't believe his eyes when he sees who his soulmate is.

Then someone kicked him. Russia turned around to see America. "What are you doing you f**k?!" Russia is holding in all his hatred, he might Kill America.

America just looked at him crazy then punched him in the face. This made Russia mad. "What the f**k is wrong withy you?!!" Russia shouted but America seems to be high? He's unresponsive.

"What the f**k is wrong withy you?!! Are you high?" Russia asked him, punching the American in the face. But Russia noticed that he doesn't smell like he drank alcohol or took any drugs. He's just.... Him....

Russia couldn't help but laugh but it's messed up, even he knows that he shouldn't be laughing but he did...

"You've gone mad"

Russia tells him, picking him with a stick. just then, because he sounded like UK, America suddenly shot the gun multiple times at random directions