chapter 34 date me in secret

They arrived at the market after a few minutes of driving. Phil is very ecstatic. As they walk through the market, Phil finds everything captivating. He likes the design, it's like a 1800s or 1900s it's like a Victorian era styled market. Phil is elated with every minute they spend here. There are some clothing, from different eras and different countries. They look quite exorbitant but money isn't a problem. Russia can buy everything Phil would ask for. All Phil has to do is ask. Russia noticed that Phil doesn't approach any stands for his keen eyes know that the items might be exorbitant. Phil hates it when people spend too much money on him.

A reason why he does not wish to have an alpha is because, If he were to have an alpha, a rich Alpha, he might be considered as a gold digger like Zuela. But to be fair, He is dating America and he can't do anything about it. America is one of the richest countries.

Russia is thinking of buying a necklace then give it to Philip, but...... He might seem too desperate and too fast so he decides not to. "Is there anything you want to do?" Russia asks. Phil only shrugs nonchalantly. "Then ....is there something you want to buy?" Russia asks. Phil again shrugs. "Did you know that an omega's hair grows faster than alphas and betas" Russia says. "Really? Huh.... I guess my hair IS getting longer" Phil replies, now fascinated. "So that's why Bela is always the last to get a haircut... It's because her hair grows slower. "If you're bored and don't wish to go watch a movie and go to the mall then.... Come, There's a festival here today, there's a lot of food and games, what do you want to do first? But snacks or play games?" Russia says. "R-really?!!!" Phil is elated upon hearing that. Phil loves to play games.

Russia chuckles 'adorable...' a small blush forms on his face. They stopped at a throw a ball and knock down 3 cubes. "Want to play this?" Russia asks. Philip nods excitedly. Philip tried again and again but he can't get the 3 cubes to be knocked down. The best Phil could do is two knocked down. Russia also wanted to try for Philip. Russia grabbed a ball then positioned himself to throw it. With one try, Russia managed to knock down all three. Everyone whom were watching them, clapped in amazement. Girls became jealous of Philip. The vendor is very confused and surprised. He gave them a big panda bear as a prize. Russia then gave it to Philip. Philip hugged the bear, elated. "Thanks Ruski" Phil thanks him with a smile. "Now where to you want to go?"

"Let's go here!" Philip says as he drags Russia to the ladder game. Russia had military training with ladders but he's not sure that he can win this game. Phil just wants to play this game. As soon as Russia paid, Phil quickly went and climbed up. But Phil suddenly went down. "Why? Is there a problem?" Russia asks. "Play it with me" Phil says with a smile. Russia can't deny his request. People cheer "go!" "Aww come on! Join join" "join him". With everyone cheering, Russia agreed. 'This won't go well" Russia says to himself. They then climbed the ladder, Russia immediately lost balance and fell off the ladder. He then watched Philip climb. Phil is very close to achieving to the goal, but unfortunately, Phil accidentally made a wrong turn and he lost balance. But instead of falling on the bouncy foam, Russia quickly catches him, bridal style. Everyone cheered for them. "Awww what a cute Couple!" They yell. This made Phil uncomfortable... Uncomfortable because he's still dating America and here he is.... With Russia. Russia liked what he heard, 'what a cute couple'. Phil quickly asked Russia to put him down, and of course Russia obeyed and he got released.

Russia is only stalling, he wants Phil to be comfortable with he. He wants to show Philip the kind of life they may have if they were to be together. Sadly.... All odds are against them.... It's as if they are bounded only in their minds but once he awakes from his daydreaming... He will soon realize that it will never work out.... Never.... Even if they want it to. They tried the game for the second time and this time, Philip managed to ring the bell and win the game. Whilst Russia once more, failed the game. Russia gotta his teeth, he does not wish to embarrass Philip and himself. "D-don't worry Ruski, It's fine, third time the charm and even if you don't win it's fine... Look... I already won" Phil says. "No! I will win this for you" he says. Phil only stays quiet, Russia is very determined. Phil knows from the bottom of his heart that Russia is indeed sincere with his words.