Almost In big Trouble

-Last night-

Russia is in the shower and Phil is just Playing Mobile legends on his phone. Phil is done Showering already. After a while Russia goes out of the bathroom wearing a robe and he almost removes it and reveals that he's naked Because he just remembers that Phil is In front of him laying on the other bed. They stare at eachother for about 3 minutes before They look away and Didn't face eachother.

"Uhhhh did you really buy Shorts? Weren't there any Pants at the store?" Russia asks Because he's used to seeing people with pants and Long dresses. Like how their father raised them, Never wear short Skirts and shorts referring to Bela and Ukriane and for Kazakhstan and Russia to look out for others and Make that Rule stay. But in these times they go swimming and so the girls will have to wear swimsuits and they will have to wear Swimming trunks. Russia and Phil Had the chance to Buy some clothes.  Russia is forced to wear a t shirt which he isn't used to but he has to do it won't be akward. And when they are about to sleep they didn't want to face eachother but is more akward. Because Russia sleeps facing the ceeling and also sonetimes on his left side and Phil sleeps on his right Side. And when they laid down They had to Face eachother and it made it very weird for them even tho they aren't sleeping on the same bed. And so they just faced the other way even tho they are used to sleeping on the other side.

-The Next day-

They almost didn't have any sleep because they don't want to be facing eachother when they sleep. When Phil woke up he left early since he's an early bird and Russia doesn't wake up that early. Phil went to the Restaurant and that's when he saw Nekomi and Bela. Nekomi's mouth Dropped and she dropped the Bread that was in her mouth. They just stand there not knowing what to say. "So.... Uuhhhhhhh we had a reservation Because of a plan we had Last Week, such a coincidence don't ya think Ahhah...." Nekomi says and Bela nods. "We went to watch a movie and oh boy.... We didn't know it was an LGBTQ movie..... And we had no choice but to stay here" Phil says with an akward smile.

"SO what room are you guys in?" Phil asked and they both freeze. "Uhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhh..... What Room again? I uhh do you remember Nekomi hah.... Hah..." Bela says and elbows Nekomi. "Y-YEAH this k-key I uhh were on the sixth floor" Nekomi says. "Cool we're also on the sixth fl-" before Phil could talk anymore They push him to the food station. "You probably are hungry right? Sooo let's go!" Bela says and Phil just shuts his mouth.
Russia wakes up later with a good tray and there's Pancakes on there aka Blins. Russia takes the note stapled on the glass and reads 'hey Russia It's bela, me and Nekomi invited some of the gals and guys and so get ready we'll go for a swim! Your trunks are on the bed, Your Best Sister Bela'. Russia sighs and he says "narcissistic". Russia looks at Phil's bed and sees the trunks. He sighs against and sits back on the bed to eat the Blins.

-Meanwhile with Philip-

"Why am I dressed like this?" Phil asks embarrassed. "Because you look so good in it!" Nekomi says. "Yep and c'mon Gurl! (I'm a boy!-phil) Just Wear it! It looks good on you!" Bela says and still makes Phil very Uncomfortable. "No I don't want to!" Phil says.

-a few moments later-

Phil Finally got dragged out of the Room and everyone is ready to go Swimming!.
Poland, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Spain, America, Ukraine, Canada, Kazakhstan and others. It's a party indeed. They rented out the place and so no others could come except for them. Poland is cooking with Malaysia and Others like Germany and Japan are just standing there just watching. Meanwhile Spain, America and Indonesia are talking to others. And finally The people who have invited them finally arrived. Russia and the girl came from different directions and are facing eachother when they arrived.

Ok I'll break the fourth wall for a moment

HA Ya THOUGHT PHIL'S GONNA SHOW HIS MARK 😎 jk 😂