chapter 33 no regrets

Russia woke up extremely early today, he's very pumped and excited. He had made up his mind and he's not changing it. He won't regret this, he doesn't care whatever anyone says, his mind is set and he won't back down now. He has the balls to say this and do something extremely stupid such as this. His confidence shouldn't even be legal.

.....2301 ......2302 ....2303 .....2304 currently he's doing push-ups that shouldn't even be possible. later he plans to ask Philip out on a date. Whatever people may says, he will take the blame he doesn't care. It's alright with him, People can just him, but hey can't say anything mean to Philip. Everything that shall occur will be his and his fault only. If they were to hold hands and kiss, it's not Phil's fault. Russia wants to do this.... This may be the only shot he has left.... Or else one day he might blink his eyes and realize that he can't be Phil Philip anymore. All he wants is Philip... He's not denying it anymore, all he wants is Philip. All he wants is Philip. He doesn't want to live another day without being beside his beloved. He's really happy that Zuela is gone for some reason. He doesn't care for what Zuela does and where she may go. All Russia cares about is Philip, his head is filled with Philip, his heart is filled with Philip..... All Philip, no space for anyone else especially Zuela.

But Russia knows consent and so he won't force Philip to go on a date with him, but.... He didn't say anything about lying and tricking Philip into going on a date with him. He made the stupidest but the bets thing he could think of that would most likely work. Phil would never in a million years break a promise so he needs Phil to make a promise like that. Although this plan seems extremely stupid.... It's sure to work....

Russia made some blins of everyone today. Kazkhstan, Zuela and Ukraine are still out somewhere. Zuela is probably cheating on Russia or something, Ukraine is with canada and Zakh probably slept in his won house.and so they haven't heard the news about Bela yet. But it won't really be a surprise. Bela won't be able to have any children. She's a female alpha and thus she can't bear any children. But she COULD have a child but the omega will be the one to carry and bear the child and not Bela since it's impossible for her to bear any. But, there are some instances that Female alphas can get pregnant but it's very risky.... They could die or the child will die. Bela absolutely does not wish to die, and she's kind of A lesbian so it's not a problem for her.

Phil is given breakfast in bed so that he won't need to go down to eat with them. Russia needs to talk with Bela. "Wait...." Bela looks up at her brother. "Why'd you make tzar's blins.... Hold up.... What do you want??" Bela asks. "What's the favor???" Bela asks. "I need you to make Phil toss a coin with me" Russia replies. "Toss a coin with you? What are you? A child? What are you tossing coins for?" Bela is very confused at what the he** her brother is talking about. "Have you finally lost you mind Russia?" She asks. Russia mumbles his response. "What? I didn't hear you!" Bela says, she's getting very impatient. "I want you to pretend that it's your idea to make us make a promise by tossing a coin, just say you're bored so you want us to do something like that, tails with be Phil and I'll be heads, if i win he has to do something I want and of I loose I'll do something he wants" Russia tells her sister.

"What is it that you want?" She asks.

"I... I want... I want to go on a date with Philip..." Bela can't believe her ears. "WHAT? I DIDN'T HEAR YOU" her heart thumps with excitement. "I said... I want to go on a date with Phil" Russia says it once more. Bela squeals in excitement. "IM IN!" Bela says. "Really? You're not going to tell me that it's messed up to try and go on a date with him since he's taken and I'm engaged?" Russia says in surprise. "Of course noooooooot, Phil ain't married not is he engaged, ame can just be a fling, and I'll do anything in my power to get your engagement with Zuela destroyed, Brother, you deserve to be happy, you deserve better, it's unfair that Zuela is your mate, I don't believe it!" Bela says serious. It's been a while since she's been this serious.