Chapter 15

Russia POV

I don't want to go out....

I'm the oldest.... Why do I even listen to Bela???!!??

Oh right..... Because she's a spoiled blyat.....

She was going to throw away 10 bottles of vodka.... I don't even know why I agreed to this......

I could've just threatened her by throwing away 5 boxes full of potatoes. It's hard for us to throw away glorious potatoes! and Vodka!, But..... We will not be able to have deals and listen to each other....

All of us drinks vodka and likes potatoes... But we all have different guilty pleasures. I love vodka, Bela loves potatoes, Zakh loves tea, also me but I like vodka more, and Raine loves Harilka.

"Sir what c-"

I just took a random key from my butler and left. The sooner this is over the better. I look at the key that I randomly took, I guess I'm going to drive the Russo-balt (Russo-Baltique impression).

I got in my car and started to drive. It's 5:48 PM, does he not know how to drive? Bela could've just sent him a cab or something.... Why do I have to take him home? 'It's what friends do and just do it!' that's what she said.

Because of me getting lost in my frustrated mumbling, I finally arrived at the hospital. I parked my car and went inside.

Seriously.... Why did that bastard have to poison the whole school, after hai confession he suddenly says that he didn't want to poison everyone then he laughed like a ******* psychopath 5 Minutes later. Good thing I wasn't there or else I would have strangled that blyat.

I asked one of the nurses and they said that only one can go home today and that omega is outside the room 803 sitting on a blue bench.

I'm not wasting any time so I quickly went on the elevator to go to the 4th floor.

When I got close to the room 803 I checked the other rooms and they are occupied by us, the one in the room 803 is Malaysia. No wonder Phil is outside that room.

Now I stand in front of Philip, how do I wake him up? Should I wake him up? Or just carry him to the car and wake him up when we get to his place?.....

I know his address because Bela gave hit to me. I'm really confused.... Should I wake him?

I take a deep breath as I finally have my decision, yeah I'm gonna wake him up **** it.

I tap him on the shoulder as gently as I can, I'm pretty violent and I don't tap anyone to wake them up...... We usually slap each other so hard that you can hear the slap from 5 meters away.

"Wake up sunshine"

I say a bit quiet but I know he heard me. He slowly opens his eyes and he yawns.
He stretches and he finally noticed me

"Oh hello Kuya Ruski"

He says and waves at me, okay that's kind of cu- no why is he acting like a child? But that's cu-

"How are you feeling? I'll take you home"

I say as we walk to the elevator.