part 2

A luxurious expensive car stopped infront of the Seoul university. It was the most expensive type car anyone could buy.All passing by students' attention quickly went to the car.Soon the driving seat's door opened revealing a male who could stop every girl's breath. His shades were shining under the Sun.He was wearing an million dollar Armani suit.Perfectly jelled hair with a sculpted jaw. Then the door of the passenger seat opened.A white milky leg came out taking boys' attention. The girl came out stepping her high heeled feet out.She removed her shades and walked to the male.People were whispering things to each other.They directly went inside the university building.

A boy even walked to a wall not focusing on where he is going. Suddenly whole university seemed brightened today.

Namjoon looked at his students in the lecture hall.The large hall run to upper seats were filled with so many students. He was in down stage with  a large screen behind him.He was a famous professor of that university.Specially amoung girls.His specks were making him looking so hot that girls couldn't even focus on the lessons.His thick thighs were always distracting girls' attention.The handsome professor stood in the middle of the stage.He was about to greet his students when suddenly a staff member of the university entered.He went to Namjoon and whispered something. Namjoon nodded and looked at the door of the hall.

Students followed his gaze only to gasp.An angel like girl entered with a smile on her face.Her short gown till her middle thigh was making her look so hot.Her milky glass skin was shining like a newly cleaned porcelain doll.

Students started to whisper.Boys were drooling over her making every girl jealous.As her eyes met Namjoon,he froze for a moment feeling familiar but quickly shrugged it off.

Namjoon walked towards the door and saw another person behind her.A familiar male.At first he couldn't recognize him.

The male sent him a bright smile."Greetings Mr.Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you again"

Namjoon was confused for a moment.The male chuckled seeing his confused face.

"You may not recognized me.I'm Park Bogum.We met 5 years ago"

Namjoon widened his eyes instantly remembering him.He smiled."Oh forgive me for my manners.It's really nice to meet you"he shook his hand with Bogum."And you are here today?"

Bogum looked at the girl next to him."This is my sister.She's a new student. I'm here to drop her"

Namjoon and Bogum spoke few more words.

"Then I'll take my leave.I have to meet principal before I leave"Bogum said bowing to Namjoon.

"Oh okay then.Don't worry about your sister.She'll be fine here"Namjoon assured him.Bogum nodded then looked at Sky.Sky seemed lost in her thoughts. He ruffled her hair getting her attention and crouched down a little to her level.He smiled gaining every girl's attention.

"Study well okay?"he said softly before giving her a hug and whispered,"I'll look around here before leave"

Sky nodded as they parted away.

Namjoon brought her to the front of the class.Sky was avoiding his eye contacts as possible as she could.

"Students, she'll be your new classmate. Please introduce yourself"he said with a warm smile.Sky sighed knowing that smile is not for his sister.He's just seeing as another normal student.

The girl looked at everyone.Her eyes searched everywhere."Hello,my name is sky"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Park.Sky"she again said her name this time with her family name."Hope we can get alone well"

"Okay uh sky,let's see where you can sit"