part 4

Three Kim siblings were kneeling on the footballe court with their hands raised up.Sky stood infront of them with her baseball bat.

"You don't even have a any right to discipline us"Jungkook complained having a black eye.But he looked down when Sky glared at him.

"The righteous people who have the right to discipline you are also next to you.So do not worry"she said giving other two siblings glares.

"Listen here star"Jongsuk who was standing next her started to speak.

Sky scoffed hearing him mistaking her name."It's sky"

"Whatever"Jongsuk rolled his eyes."You're messing with wrong people.Do you know who is their father?"

"Do you want to join these three?"She asked pointing her baseball bat to him.

Jongsuk sealed his lips."Okay.Do whatever you want to them.I'm leaving"

Jungkook widened his eyes."Yah!don't leave us like this!yah Jongsuk-ah!"

"Ya ya yah"Sky tapped his chest by the bat warningly.

Jimin whined feeling the pain in his arms because of raising them for long time."Why do we have to do this?It's Jungkook who bullied her.Just punish him and let us go"

"Hyung!'Jungkook screamed.

Sky hissed making him shut up.Then she looked at Jimin."This is your brother.You guys should have disciplined him well.You little rascals should be punished too!"

The girl Sky met at the cafeteria was still standing next to Sky with a lollipop. "Aigoo,serves you right"she muttered in a whisper tone.But they all heard her.

Kim siblings sent her a glare.Sky looked at her."By the way,what is your name?"

The girl looked at her with starry eyes already thinking of her as her idol."I'm Aeri.Park Aeri sunbae"

Sky nodded with a smile."Aeri,please go and take care of that girl Jisoo.Can you do that for me?"

Aeri nodded vigorously and ran away.Sky looked at Kim siblings."If I ever see you bullying her,I'll cut your neck and will pluck out your eyes.Understood?"she asked harshly from Jungkook.

He kept silent and looked away.

"UNDERSTOOD?!"Sky raised her voice making them flinch.

"Yeah yeah whatever"Jungkook muttered lazily.

"You should be glad that we don't hit girls"Taehyung said with a little attitude. He glared at her muttering curse words.

Sky sighed.She wondered what has gotten to themselves. Why they are behaving like this?They never bullied anyone but now?She looked at the struggling brothers with soft eyes.How she wished to hug the shit out of them.How she wish that they could recognize her.She was slowly becoming emotional.Boys were in their own world complaining about their arm pains.But Sky was in her own world.It's becoming hard for her.It hurts her to see them like strangers.Slowly the base ball bat slipped from her hands.She looked back not wanting to show her sadness.A tear left from her eyes.

"Hey,are you okay?"she heard Jimin's voice from behind.

3 boys looked at her back confusely.She quickly wiped her tears away and walked out from the court leaving her brothers dumbfounded.

As soon as she left,both Jimin and Taehyung hit Jungkook's head at the same time.

"Ouch!what the heck!"

It's been 5 weeks since sky came to the university. Sky only focused on her mission while her studies went to drain.She started to fail in tests.

It was the day Maths professor Lee Min ho announced their results of their last test.He sighed seeing the same name again and again for the failed list.Not only sky's name,there was Jungkook's name too.