part 15

Sky went inside the bathroom and entered to a cube.She answered to the call which was still ringing.

"Did other Kim boys go to the mansion safely?"she asked with her cold tone.

"Yes ma'am.Only Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi are not in the mansion"

Sky sighed in relief.She hang up and called someone else."Did Yoongi oppa go to his apartment?"

"Yes ma'am.He just came"

Sky nodded.Only Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin have to be safe now.And they are surely safe since they are with Sky right now in the amusement park.She made sure that everyone was safe.She didn't want any small injury on them because of the psychopath who got escaped from the jail.

She was about to leave but stopped hearing a voice from outside her cube.It was Jongsuk's new girl's voice.

"Don't worry. He's already all over me.He's super rich man!Woah!No one can take Jongsuk away from me now.I'll use his money and throw him away"

Sky scoffed. What the fuck!A gold digger.I knew it!this little bitch. What does she think of herself.And what did she say?he's all over her?fuck no woman.His heart is still beating for me.He's still mine.I will never let him fall for a gold digger like you.

Sky waited till she leave.Then sky left the cube and came infront of the mirror.She saw herself. She smirked.

Sky left the bathroom.

She saw her brothers and their dates waiting for her.Jongsuk and his girl were no where to be seen.Also Jisoo and Jungkook were nowhere to be seen.

"Did anyone see Jongsuk and his girl?"she asked as soon as she came.

Da mi pointed her index finger towards the ice skating place."That clingy girl dragged him there"

Sky quickly walked towards ice skating area.She saw both of them skating.Jongsuk seems like he's tired but the hypoactive girl was a pain in the ass for Jongsuk.

"Why the fuck did he decide to date her if he's sick of her"sky muttered.

She wore skating shoes before going to them.She tapped the girl's shoulder with a bored look.

"Someone asked you.He's waiting at the entrance"

Jongsuk squinted his eyes seeing sky.But he didn't utter a word.

"Me?who?"the girl asked confusely.

Sky shrugged her shoulders. "How do I know?"

The girl turned to Jongsuk. "Wait for me baby.I'll be here soon"

Jongsuk nodded with a blank face.As soon as she left,a relief sigh left from Jongsuk's lips.

Meanwhile Jungkook was dragging Jisoo to a corner where no one can see them.Jisoo was struggling in his hold.

"Jungkook,what the heck?!let me go!"

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just kept dragging her.When he saw no one is around,he stopped.He let go of her hand.

Jisoo sent him a quick glare."What is this all about Jungkook?Your girlfriend--"

Jungkook cut her off snapping out."Shut it!"He stepped more closer to her."What's your relationship with sejun?why is he always behind you like a tail?are you guys dating?"he bombarded her with his non-stop questions.

Jisoo scoffed."What is it to you?huh?Mind your own business Kim Jungkook"

And now it's Jungkook's time to scoff."Someone has gotten some guts huh?You never questioned me about whatever I do"