part 24

Sky and Bogum ran towards the university. Students were running away from the university. The main university building was on fire.Some students were still stuck on that building. Sky's heart was racing thinking about Namjoon. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were still at the mansion when she got out from the mansion.That means they are still on their way to the university. But Namjoon? He is definitely in the university.

Sky and Bogum didn't waste any second before dashing towards the university knowing students were still inside.Cops and fire fighters had arrived.Sky and Bogum went to the leader of the fire fighters. Bogum showed his identity card showing he's from NIS.

"How many students are there still stuck?"he asked in a hurry.

"Only few.But a professor is missing.We are trying to find him but it is hard because of the fire.It is spreading in a high speed"

Sky's heart fell to her stomach.She desparately wished that professor shouldn't be her brother."w-what is his name?"her voice shaky.

"Kim Namjoon "

Sky stumbled backwards. Her whole body felt a cold shiver run down.Her chest raised up and down.Her gaze went to the burning building. Her feet automatically ran towards the building. Bogum tried to catch her but she was fast.

Cops in the front tried to stop sky.She bent down when a cop tried to hold her.She continued to run and kicked another cop.More cops and fire fighters tried to stop her but she got out the gun from her waistband.She didn't say a word.Her res eyes threatened them.No one touched her.She ran inside.

Bogum also followed her.She ran towards the staircase.Everywhere was burning.She didn't care.Her hand got burned.Didn't care.

She remembered where Namjoon would usually go as soon as he went to the university. Professor's staff room.She ran in the hallways followed by Bogum.

"Sky!be careful!"he screamed when a cupboard like thing fell infront of her.Luckily Bogum was quick enough to pull her.Sky didn't stop.She jumped over the fallen cupboard through the flames.

She started to cough due to the smoke.

"NAMJOON OPPA!"She screamed trying to hear him from somewhere. "OPPA!"

"NAMJOON-SSI!"Bogum also screamed.

Sky ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. Just then,they heard a loud thud sound coming from Janitor room area.Both Bogum and Sky looked at each other before dashing towards the room.Sky banged on the door but her hand got burned due to the flames.She hissed in pain.

"Sky!"Bogum tried to hold her hand but he widened his eyes seeing her again banging on the door with the same hand without even caring.

"Oppa!are you there?!"

No sound came.

"Sky?back off.I'll break the door"Bogum pushed sky gently away and kicked the door few times.Finally the door was opened.

Sky's breath hitched seeing the scene.Her brother was tied on a chair with a tape on his mouth.The chair was fallen to the ground.He was struggling to loosen the ties.

"Namjoon-ssi!"Bogum and Sky quickly ran to him.The fire was all over the room.

They untied Namjoon. He was barely conscious. Sky and Bogum tried to lift him by his shoulder but he stopped.He pointed his trembling index finger towards the janitor's closet. He had no energy. "O-Open it"

Sky looked at Bogum in confusion.But nevertheless Sky stood up and went to open it.She opened it only to gasp.

Jongsuk was inside.His hands and legs were tied and a tape was on his mouth.He was also barely conscious. He had a bruised face like someone beatened him.Sky quickly crouched down.She quickly unwrapped his mouth and untied him.She didn't have any time to ask what happened. The main priority was to take them away from the building. She took him out by placing his arm over her shoulder.